There are 158 users in the forums

***2018-19 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD***

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
does that count as an upset?

No, OKC has been playing horrible ball the last month or so. Although they had a tough schedule to wrap up the season so that didn't help them much.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Let's go Giannis!!!
Originally posted by 4ML:
Let's go Giannis!!!

4ml to Lebron: Boy, bye
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Kanter is so worthless. lol

He's got 18 points and 17 rebounds, I feel like he's been pretty decent. That missed layup was brutal tho lol

I'm talking about his defense. He gets owned on the pick and roll every time. He's probably the worst pick and roll defender in the league.

I thought Kanter played well on both ends. He was serviceable on defense and amazing on offense.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Let's go Giannis!!!

lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Let's go Giannis!!!

Love me some Giannis. Don't be jelly.
Haven't seen a game since KD joined GSW. As long as he's on their team with Curry and they remain uninjured, they'll continue to dominate. It's a moot point watching basketball.

Watching the Bucks play now; they're a fun team to watch. GSW still gonna smash em or whoever else is in the finals.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Jazz fans can't complain about reffing in this series after this game.
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaBum:

Nope. Coaching has been s**t and we have no other scorer besides Donovan. Just like last year. DM can only do so much.

I will say we've done a decent job on him outside of the step back threes though. We just don't have anyone to create besides Mitchell and MD knows that.

• DaBum
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jiks:

Nope. Coaching has been s**t and we have no other scorer besides Donovan. Just like last year. DM can only do so much.

I will say we've done a decent job on him outside of the step back threes though. We just don't have anyone to create besides Mitchell and MD knows that.

Agreed. Jazz offense can't do much to breakdown Rockets defense. That's the difference.
Who was the WZer who bet me $20 that the Rockets wouldn't make the playoffs?!

PM has disappeard.

Identify yourself!!!

(I am not asking so I can collect. Asking so I can laugh at you for one of the dumbest bets I have ever been offered.)
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Apr 15, 2019 at 9:20 AM ]
Originally posted by Jiks:

I can't figure out Joe Ingles. He's a good shooter but quite often he's not taking enough shots. He needs to be more aggressive.
Kawhi has the highest winning % in the history of the league with a minimum 250 games played. .754 is a ridiculous percentage.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Kawhi has the highest winning % in the history of the league with a minimum 250 games played. .754 is a ridiculous percentage.

Time to lower that even more tomorrow night
[ Edited by jrg on Apr 15, 2019 at 3:00 PM ]
Share 49erswebzone