There are 133 users in the forums

***2018-19 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD***

  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 41,746
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Pop is GOAT.
Ha, the Magic finally did a thing.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Pop is GOAT.

He really is
Celtics crushes em in 3rd Q

26-8
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Pop is GOAT.

He really is

It would be funny if the Spurs, Pop and DeRozan move on and the Raptors and Leonard got ousted in the 1st round.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Pop is GOAT.

He really is

It would be funny if the Spurs, Pop and DeRozan move on and the Raptors and Leonard got ousted in the 1st round.

lol yeah. I said going into playoffs I think SA takes out DEN. Thought TOR would sweep ORL, but they are looking like no pushover .
Mark Jackson says some really stupid things - "Paul George got away with a travel". As if no other superstar players ever got away with traveling. Of course he probably always got called for traveling because he sucked and was slow as hell.
Listened to most of the Celtics-Pacers game on Sirius, not sure why, one of the worst sporting events I've ever subjected myself to...assuming wasn't too much better on TV.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Listened to most of the Celtics-Pacers game on Sirius, not sure why, one of the worst sporting events I've ever subjected myself to...assuming wasn't too much better on TV.

It was....not one of the more entertaining games I've seen lol. It was a rough game no doubt
Kanter is so worthless. lol

This is gonna be a fun series
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Kanter is so worthless. lol

He's got 18 points and 17 rebounds, I feel like he's been pretty decent. That missed layup was brutal tho lol
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Kanter is so worthless. lol

He's got 18 points and 17 rebounds, I feel like he's been pretty decent. That missed layup was brutal tho lol

I'm talking about his defense. He gets owned on the pick and roll every time. He's probably the worst pick and roll defender in the league.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Kanter is so worthless. lol

He's got 18 points and 17 rebounds, I feel like he's been pretty decent. That missed layup was brutal tho lol

I'm talking about his defense. He gets owned on the pick and roll every time. He's probably the worst pick and roll defender in the league.

Ok yeah agree with his defense for sure. They are definitely taking advantage of him out there
does that count as an upset?
Share 49erswebzone