LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

***2018-19 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD***

• Garce
  • Veteran
LeBron beat the the warriors by himself?

Did you not see Kyrie hitting the game winning shot? lol

Draymond doesn't get suspended, that series is over. Everyone knows that. but it doesn't matter. The Cavs one and gloated and now they are on to a three-peat. 5 straight finals, last time that was accomplished by one team was the Boston Celtics in the 50s/60s. They created this beast.
Originally posted by Jiks:
How many times has Steph Curry beat Lebron in the finals? Anybody? My Google isn't working for me

Steph rings >>>> Utah

Kids these days

mad respect for these 5. and the other 14 they have or whatver that number is.

still, lakers can ead lol
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Jazz would have 2 if not for the guy who doesn't lose Championships)like Montana). Wish more kids could have watched what true greatness is.

Haha , Jazz aren't beating the Pacers if Jordan doesn't make it to the 98 finals

Coulda woulda shoulda

Lol what? The Pacers didn't even make the playoffs in 97 and that 98 team wasn't good enough to beat the Jazz in a 7 game series.
  • Jiks
How many times has Steph Curry beat Lebron in the finals? Anybody? My Google isn't working for me

Steph rings >>>> Utah

Yeah Utah has never won a championship and I don't hide the fact it's a major black eye on Stockton and Malone's careers. Doesn't bother me at all really though as they were awesome to watch and I first hand got to watch Jordans greatness. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Lol what? The Pacers didn't even make the playoffs in 97 and that 98 team wasn't good enough to beat the Jazz in a 7 game series.

Maybe .

Pacers gave the Bulls a much better series doe

Steph rings >>>> Utah

Yeah Utah has never won a championship and I don't hide the fact it's a major black eye on Stockton and Malone's careers. Doesn't bother me at all really though as they were awesome to watch and I first hand got to watch Jordans greatness. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

Your google wasn't working , figured you wanted to know that he has more rings than your entire organization
  • Jiks
Your google wasn't working , figured you wanted to know that he has more rings than your entire organization

I asked "How many times has Steph Curry beat Lebron in the finals?" Not how many rings he had lol. Care to answer?

I asked "How many times has Steph Curry beat Lebron in the finals?" Not how many rings he had lol. Care to answer?

How many more rings does Steph have more than Utah ?

This is suppose to be about the NBA playoffs? Why are we talking about a guy who couldn't even sniff it even though his uneducated fans claim "hE cAN tUrN ANy tEAm INtO A coNtENdEr"
  • Jiks
Originally posted by kidash98:

Awesome, thank you! Personally I feel if Steph wins another this year he easily surpasses Lebron even though this stat proves he already kind of has.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

That'll never get old for me!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Maybe .

Pacers gave the Bulls a much better series doe

That Pacers team would have won the series if not for horrible officiating in game 7.
"Hey Google, can Lebron make the playoffs in Steph's conference?"
Share 49ersWebzone