LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 226 users in the forums

2019 Atlanta Braves Thread

Maybe one day we'll be able to beat the Dodgers.
The hell is going on with Folty? I am about to drop him from my fantasy team. Dude was so damn good last year. What gives?
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
The hell is going on with Folty? I am about to drop him from my fantasy team. Dude was so damn good last year. What gives?

elbow issues
Folty must still be hurt cuz he sucks right now. I have no confidence in any of our starters not named Fried or Soroka.

Austin Riley who has been crushing at AAA is getting called up today and Inciarte is headed to the IL
Originally posted by valrod33:
Folty must still be hurt cuz he sucks right now. I have no confidence in any of our starters not named Fried or Soroka.

Austin Riley who has been crushing at AAA is getting called up today and Inciarte is headed to the IL

Can Riley pitch???
How bout Austin Rley going 3-4 yesterday? It's nice to see him hitting. It was also good to see the Braves get a little back after that beat down the other night.
If Riley keep hitting there is no place for Inciarte, maybe we can trade him for some bullpen help

Originally posted by TheChozen:
How bout Austin Rley going 3-4 yesterday? It's nice to see him hitting. It was also good to see the Braves get a little back after that beat down the other night.

Yep! paybacks!
Freddie
Originally posted by valrod33:
Freddie

This!
The kids did it again
Acuna did Acuna things
Riley showed off his power
Soroka was dominant again
Share 49ersWebzone