LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 323 users in the forums

2019 Atlanta Braves Thread

Apparently we signed Cole Hamels
[ Edited by valrod33 on Dec 4, 2019 at 9:46 AM ]
Not sure how I feel about this one. I guess this signing means we are out on bringing back Donaldson. Just can't see it happening after giving Hamels 18 mil.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Not looking good to get MadBum.
Julio Teheran any good?
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Julio Teheran any good?

solid back end starter at this point in his career, always healthy and will eat up innings
Originally posted by valrod33:
Julio Teheran any good?

solid back end starter at this point in his career, always healthy and will eat up innings

Ok thank you.

And thanks again for Simba.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Julio Teheran any good?

You forgot to add, will give up plenty of HR's!
Braves sign marcell ozuna to a one year deal.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Braves sign marcell ozuna to a one year deal.

and King Felix.
Hamels hurt already. Ugh.

Well, things aren't looking good for season. I had tix for 2 Braves games in May too. One of them was a meet n greet with Dale Murphy. It was the Dale Murphy experience where I got to meet him at his restaurant before the game, watch a game with him, and basically chill with him for the day. Guess that's out now

F'n Coronavirus!!!!
Why is it that Hank Aaron had a spike in homeruns at age 37-39, yet no one every accuses him of steroids?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Why is it that Hank Aaron had a spike in homeruns at age 37-39, yet no one every accuses him of steroids?

prob cause he avg 33 HR per season over 23 years
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

prob cause he avg 33 HR per season over 23 years

Funny, that is the exact number of homeruns per season Barry Bonds hit prior to alleged steroid use. But one of the biggest reasons why people assume Barry was injecting steroids is because "you dont get better when you are 36 years old."

Its just funny that standard isnt applied across the board.
Share 49ersWebzone