LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 423 users in the forums

San Francisco Giants 2019 Off-season Thread

I'm not sure why we even argue about this s**t. Everyone in here recognizes this team has big holes and its reflected in the record.

Right now there isn't an elite player on the team. Posey's average is starting to creep up, but until he returns to form, he's just a really good defensive catcher. Crawford is living at the Mendoza line but has elite D. Belt and Panik are just quality players at this point. Nothing to build a team around. Pillar is Pillar. Duggar has some promise but needs time. Plays solid D. Bumgarner isn't the 2014 Bum for sure. Probably best to trade him if they could get an elite prospect(s). The bullpen is probably the only good thing on the whole team. Should trade Watson or Smith for pieces as well. Longoria isn't that great and Pablo is solid depth at this point. Mac is pretty much trash.

So what is the point of going over this every time? There isn't a position player that a team will trade for before the deadline. Teams are looking for pitching and OF. We have 1 of the 2. Unless a team loses an infielder to injury and is willing to give up a solid player in return for Panik or Belt, just sit back and watch a win every other day (or less) and quit b***hing. lol you aren't changing s**t.

I only feel bad for Boch. Some of you guys post like s**tting on a player is your f**king job. lmao. Nobody is in here saying they are amazing. They just say they aren't the s**t you pretend them to be.
Originally posted by FaTaL:
Originally posted by Niners99:
It wasn't in the dirt. It skipped up off the plate, which is why it was ruled a wild pitch, not a passed ball.

Either way he shouldn't of tried to backhand it

You should show him how he was supposed to do it.
It wasn't in the dirt. It skipped up off the plate, which is why it was ruled a wild pitch, not a passed ball.

Lol

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I'm not sure why we even argue about this s**t. Everyone in here recognizes this team has big holes and its reflected in the record.

Right now there isn't an elite player on the team. Posey's average is starting to creep up, but until he returns to form, he's just a really good defensive catcher. Crawford is living at the Mendoza line but has elite D. Belt and Panik are just quality players at this point. Nothing to build a team around. Pillar is Pillar. Duggar has some promise but needs time. Plays solid D. Bumgarner isn't the 2014 Bum for sure. Probably best to trade him if they could get an elite prospect(s). The bullpen is probably the only good thing on the whole team. Should trade Watson or Smith for pieces as well. Longoria isn't that great and Pablo is solid depth at this point. Mac is pretty much trash.

So what is the point of going over this every time? There isn't a position player that a team will trade for before the deadline. Teams are looking for pitching and OF. We have 1 of the 2. Unless a team loses an infielder to injury and is willing to give up a solid player in return for Panik or Belt, just sit back and watch a win every other day (or less) and quit b***hing. lol you aren't changing s**t.

I only feel bad for Boch. Some of you guys post like s**tting on a player is your f**king job. lmao. Nobody is in here saying they are amazing. They just say they aren't the s**t you pretend them to be.

I agree, just enjoying whatever wins we can get and not mad when we lose. I have a hard time (for sentimental reasons) breaking up the guys that led us to all those wins though.

Bumgarner is the only piece that we could get something for.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I agree, just enjoying whatever wins we can get and not mad when we lose. I have a hard time (for sentimental reasons) breaking up the guys that led us to all those wins though.

Bumgarner is the only piece that we could get something for.

Which is why we are in the predicament we are in.

These arguments all come about because we are a unique franchise that rewards everyone for the past.

Example A: Did the cards give Freese a fat contract after his heroics? No.
Nats pen has blown 2 straight games late. Time to send Melancon back to WASH.
Fk Mac Williamson. Get this useless POS out of here. I'd gladly take Slater over him
Mac might be close to being DFA. 5 Ks today. Pathetic.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Oof.

• FaTaL
  • Veteran
Mac got his chance, he can't blame anybody else
  • Garce
  • Veteran

For sure. He's done. Slater and Yazstremschi on deck.
Originally posted by Garce:

For sure. He's done. Slater and Yazstremschi on deck.

I would be surprised if Slater isnt up within the week.
Originally posted by Garce:

Oof.

Not surprised.

Yikes
Share 49ersWebzone