***Offical Vegas Golden Knights 2019-2020 NHL Season***

Originally posted by TheXFactor:
This is a 1 man thread. Props

The new jrg/cardinals
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

The new jrg/cardinals

I've been on this website and forum everyday for the past 8 years lol. I might not post all the time but I'm here. Might as well be here for my hockey team too. I need to vent to something or someone even if I'm the only one yelling at myself lol
Originally posted by braap49er:

The new jrg/cardinals

I've been on this website and forum everyday for the past 8 years lol. I might not post all the time but I'm here. Might as well be here for my hockey team too. I need to vent to something or someone even if I'm the only one yelling at myself lol

so are you switching to being a Raiders fan in 2020 too?

The new jrg/cardinals

so are you switching to being a Raiders fan in 2020 too?

God no. Get out of here with that blasphemy. Raiders need to stay in Oakland. I don't want them polluting my city. And I didn't switch from a different hockey team and then become a Knights fan. So I don't know where you get this "too" from
[ Edited by braap49er on Apr 19, 2019 at 7:46 AM ]
At least we know the Sharks have no chance in hell to win game 6. Wish it ended in 5, but I did call it in 6. Can't wait for this series to be over
  • Garce
  • Veteran
At least we know the Sharks have no chance in hell to win game 6. Wish it ended in 5, but I did call it in 6. Can't wait for this series to be over

We finally get a decent goalie performance and are healthier and now we have no chance?
Originally posted by Garce:

We finally get a decent goalie performance and are healthier and now we have no chance?

I have 0 faith Jones can do that again. Fleury had a fluke bad game. Extra days rest and the Knights at home again. Slim chance you guys win. Anything can happens but I like our chances
[ Edited by braap49er on Apr 19, 2019 at 3:28 PM ]
After being at last Sunday's game when the Knights won 6-3 in dominating fashion. I figured I'll have to be at this game too because I'm the reason we won. I'll be wearing my Stone jersey! GO KNIGHTS GO!
After being at last Sunday's game when the Knights won 6-3 in dominating fashion. I figured I'll have to be at this game too because I'm the reason we won. I'll be wearing my Stone jersey! GO KNIGHTS GO!

Nice! I'm jealous with how many games you going to

Bump lol

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

Bump lol

Oh man, welcome to OT pain Vegas lol
Here we go again with this kid. Lol need to be a fan for 5 years before thumping their chest.. bandwagon... you're the definition of a salty ass fan. This series is far from over. Anything can happen.

lulz.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Here we go again with this kid. Lol need to be a fan for 5 years before thumping their chest.. bandwagon... you're the definition of a salty ass fan. This series is far from over. Anything can happen.

lulz.

f**king douche bag. Bringing up stuff, then I retracted it. Why don't you bring that stuff up? Hockey playoffs is one of the most intense thing I've ever witnessed. Glad I finally got to become a diehard fan of a team I love besides the Niners. What a sport, I've honestly been missing out.
Share 49ersWebzone