There are 227 users in the forums

***Offical Vegas Golden Knights 2019-2020 NHL Season***

I want to know who dressed in VGK uniforms last night because that wasn't the team I'm used to seeing.. that was just embarrassing. They had 0 fight in them, like they didn't care. I know Montreal is not better than this VGK team. WAKE THE f**k UP KNIGHTS!!! YOU SONS OF b***hES!!!
Originally posted by braap49er:
I want to know who dressed in VGK uniforms last night because that wasn't the team I'm used to seeing.. that was just embarrassing. They had 0 fight in them, like they didn't care. I know Montreal is not better than this VGK team. WAKE THE f**k UP KNIGHTS!!! YOU SONS OF b***hES!!!

Your boys need to wake up as this Montreal team are just grinding and knows how to bite back. Their D has been playing well and their back checking, positioning, physicality and attack mentality are on your players heads now. Do or die for your boys this next game. I'm expecting another great game .
[ Edited by frankieuc68 on Jun 24, 2021 at 12:56 PM ]
Originally posted by frankieuc68:

Your boys need to wake up as this Montreal team are just grinding and knows how to bite back. They're D has been playing well and their back checking, positioning, physicality and attack mentality are on your players heads now. Do or die for your boys this next game. I'm expecting another great game .

I would say it should go to 7, but then again I'm in disbelief Montreal won 3. They were barely a .500 team
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by frankieuc68:

Your boys need to wake up as this Montreal team are just grinding and knows how to bite back. Their D has been playing well and their back checking, positioning, physicality and attack mentality are on your players heads now. Do or die for your boys this next game. I'm expecting another great game .

I would say it should go to 7, but then again I'm in disbelief Montreal won 3. They were barely a .500 team

Yeah, me too.. just got hot at the right time.
[ Edited by frankieuc68 on Jun 24, 2021 at 12:57 PM ]
Lehner back in net tonight. I'm not mad at it, do or die boys. LETS f**kING GO!!!!!
Lehner back in net tonight. I'm not mad at it, do or die boys. LETS f**kING GO!!!!!
And Mark Stone needs to wake up as he's been MIA in this series.
LETS GO!!!!!
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Yesssss ..byeee las vegas...gtfo
Bye Bye!!!
LETS GO!!!!!

Go home!!!

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
LETS GO!!!!!

Go home!!!

Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
LETS GO!!!!!

Go home!!!

You guys are savages
Love seeing Vegas get bounced.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Love seeing Vegas get bounced.

Their reddit page is pretty funny right now.
Share 49ersWebzone