There are 186 users in the forums

***Offical Vegas Golden Knights 2019-2020 NHL Season***

lol
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by braap49er:
Oh and I congratulated SunDevil and wished him good luck in the Finals... but where is your comment on that? Sad little man

Still salty I see. There's always next year. At least you got the 49ers to lean on....

salty for congratulating someone? dont you ahve a steelers forum you should be on, or did they ban you from there? i also have my Dodgers to lean on.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Oh and I congratulated SunDevil and wished him good luck in the Finals... but where is your comment on that? Sad little man

Still salty I see. There's always next year. At least you got the 49ers to lean on....

salty for congratulating someone? dont you ahve a steelers forum you should be on, or did they ban you from there? i also have my Dodgers to lean on.

This!!

Damn....
Vegas has built quite a team given that they came into the league a few years ago.
LETS GO KNIGHTS!! BEAT THOSE BLUEEESSSSS
Lol
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Lol

What's up funny bud?
We really just comtois all over you guys last night lulz
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

Loving that kid's game rn.

Lol

What's up funny bud?
Just poking the bear, bb.
<3

Think we are really going to suprise people. Heinan is solid too

Think we are really going to suprise people. Heinan is solid too
When Zegras gets called up???? OOOOHHWWWEEEEE!!!
I mean, the ducks beat the Knights 1-0. The knights haven't practiced because of covid, and are injured. Congrats ducks. Knights still in 1st with 2 games behind. Lawl.

The knights have beat the ducks 3 times already this seasons y'all are trolls!!!
[ Edited by braap49er on Feb 12, 2021 at 2:22 PM ]
I mean, the ducks beat the Knights 1-0. The knights haven't practiced because of covid, and are injured. Congrats ducks. Knights still in 1st with 2 games behind. Lawl.

The knights have beat the ducks 3 times already this seasons y'all are trolls!!!
You're super sensitive and fun to get fired up. VGK are clearly a better team than the Ducks right now. They are one of the league's best. Was nice to get that W and shut down that offense though.
Share 49ersWebzone