There are 157 users in the forums

***Offical Vegas Golden Knights 2019-2020 NHL Season***

lol
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by braap49er:
Oh and I congratulated SunDevil and wished him good luck in the Finals... but where is your comment on that? Sad little man

Still salty I see. There's always next year. At least you got the 49ers to lean on....

salty for congratulating someone? dont you ahve a steelers forum you should be on, or did they ban you from there? i also have my Dodgers to lean on.
Originally posted by braap49er:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by braap49er:
Oh and I congratulated SunDevil and wished him good luck in the Finals... but where is your comment on that? Sad little man

Still salty I see. There's always next year. At least you got the 49ers to lean on....

salty for congratulating someone? dont you ahve a steelers forum you should be on, or did they ban you from there? i also have my Dodgers to lean on.

This!!
Originally posted by braap49er:
salty for congratulating someone? dont you ahve a steelers forum you should be on, or did they ban you from there? i also have my Dodgers to lean on.

Damn....
Vegas has built quite a team given that they came into the league a few years ago.
LETS GO KNIGHTS!! BEAT THOSE BLUEEESSSSS
Lol
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Lol

What's up funny bud?
We really just comtois all over you guys last night lulz
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
We really just comtois all over you guys last night lulz

Loving that kid's game rn.

Originally posted by braap49er:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Lol

What's up funny bud?
Just poking the bear, bb.
<3
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
We really just comtois all over you guys last night lulz

Loving that kid's game rn.

Think we are really going to suprise people. Heinan is solid too
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
We really just comtois all over you guys last night lulz

Loving that kid's game rn.

Think we are really going to suprise people. Heinan is solid too
When Zegras gets called up???? OOOOHHWWWEEEEE!!!
I mean, the ducks beat the Knights 1-0. The knights haven't practiced because of covid, and are injured. Congrats ducks. Knights still in 1st with 2 games behind. Lawl.

The knights have beat the ducks 3 times already this seasons y'all are trolls!!!
[ Edited by braap49er on Feb 12, 2021 at 2:22 PM ]
Originally posted by braap49er:
I mean, the ducks beat the Knights 1-0. The knights haven't practiced because of covid, and are injured. Congrats ducks. Knights still in 1st with 2 games behind. Lawl.

The knights have beat the ducks 3 times already this seasons y'all are trolls!!!
You're super sensitive and fun to get fired up. VGK are clearly a better team than the Ducks right now. They are one of the league's best. Was nice to get that W and shut down that offense though.
Share 49ersWebzone