LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

***Offical Vegas Golden Knights 2019-2020 NHL Season***

3 wins in a row. 2 huge wins against the Blues and Crapitals. Now lets see if they can keep this up or lose 5 in a row with their up and down consistency
Knights are playing some good hockey. If they keep this up, the rest of the league should be scared. Way to end Tampa Bays 11 game steak
6 in a row!!!!!! And we get Lehner, Cousins, get rid of Eakin. And sign Holden to a 2 year extension. The run for the cup is NOW!! LETS f**kING GOOOOO!!

GO KNIGHTS GO!! GO KNIGHTS GO!
7 in a row!!! SHUT OUT THE EDMONTONS!!!
[ Edited by braap49er on Feb 26, 2020 at 9:55 PM ]
8 IN A ROW!!!

BANG BANG GOLDEN GANG!!!
GOAL!!!!!!!
VICTORY BABY!!! SUCK IT STARS!

GO KNIGHTS GO!
Originally posted by braap49er:

GO KNIGHTS GO!

haha see this right here....this is why Braap gets crap. Its not just random hate. lol.

GO KNIGHTS GO!

the ironing.

Originally posted by MrOrange:

GO KNIGHTS GO!

haha see this right here....this is why Braap gets crap. Its not just random hate. lol.

This. I never heard of a golden knight until he started to talk smack. He shouldn't act naive. I know why people don't like me.

GO KNIGHTS GO!

This is in my thread... not your thread, not in the NHL. But the KNIGHTS thread. You come in here looking for trouble. F OFF
Originally posted by pdizo916:

GO KNIGHTS GO!

the ironing.

GO KNIGHTS GO!

This. I never heard of a golden knight until he started to talk smack. He shouldn't act naive. I know why people don't like me.

Oh hey, it's the special ed Steelers fan. Who doesn't post in the NHL threads, except when the Knights lose to try and rub it in my face. Congrats man, how did you become so awesome?

GO KNIGHTS GO!

the ironing.

GO KNIGHTS GO!

Oh and I congratulated SunDevil and wished him good luck in the Finals... but where is your comment on that? Sad little man
[ Edited by braap49er on Sep 15, 2020 at 4:28 PM ]

GO KNIGHTS GO!

the ironing.

GO KNIGHTS GO!

Oh hey, it's the special ed Steelers fan. Who doesn't post in the NHL threads, except when the Knights lose to try and rub it in my face. Congrats man, how did you become so awesome?

This!
Oh and I congratulated SunDevil and wished him good luck in the Finals... but where is your comment on that? Sad little man

Still salty I see. There's always next year. At least you got the 49ers to lean on....
Share 49ersWebzone