LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

***Offical Vegas Golden Knights 2019-2020 NHL Season***

Sharks fans when they hear the refs were wrong, but dont' care because the sharks won!
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:

Sharks fans when they hear the refs were wrong, but dont' care because the sharks won!

That's like any team in any sport who wins despite officiating mistakes.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

That's like any team in any sport who wins despite officiating mistakes.

TRUE!
I'm not sure how you guys can be so absolute and say the refs were blatantly wrong. I mean, they were pretty wrong to not call a high stick on the second goal and to give a penalty for goalie interference earlier in the series.

The refs didn't blow a 3-1 series lead.
Next time give up 1 or 2 goals instead of 4

Lol
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

Lol

Yep. LVGK absolutely melted down for 4 minutes. That's not on the refs.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Lol

Umm it's called momentum swing. s**t happens, the guys were in shock and didn't play their game and it showed after the penalty. That penalty changed the outcome of the game. The coach should of called a timeout after the first goal. But, it is what it is now.
Originally posted by braap49er:

Lol

Umm it's called momentum swing. s**t happens, the guys were in shock and didn't play their game and it showed after the penalty. That penalty changed the outcome of the game. The coach should of called a timeout after the first goal. But, it is what it is now.

lol. It's called controlling your play and emotions and not letting the refs dictate the game. They failed and the coach did them no favors.

Lol

lol. It's called controlling your play and emotions and not letting the refs dictate the game. They failed and the coach did them no favors.

Yea, and what you just said is the same thing I said. Momentum swing. It happens to all teams in every sport when a horrible call is made.
[ Edited by braap49er on Apr 25, 2019 at 9:25 PM ]

Yea, and what you just said is the same thing I said. Momentum swing. It happens to all teams in every sport when a horrible call is made.

I've never seen 4 pp goals in 4 minutes

I'm pretty sure that's a record

Your 5on4 PK should be around 80%, so allow 2 at most
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Apr 25, 2019 at 9:35 PM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

VGK's PK has been pretty amazing that series, you can tell
That penalty sucked the life out of them, allowing that many goals in, n that short of time. Bellmare was one of there top PK's, he didn't play that game. Eakin was their other top PK. He got ejected. But you are right, they should of still bounced back and not let that many goals in. I agree there. Either way the series is over. Great comeback for the Sharks. Knights will be back next year, and the rival will live on

This. Blaming the refs for the loss is silly.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

This. Blaming the refs for the loss is silly.

Let's not forget they were up 3 games to 2 and allowed Hertl to score an 2OT winner short handed
What time is the Knights game tonight?
Share 49ersWebzone