LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

***Offical Vegas Golden Knights 2019-2020 NHL Season***

Originally posted by braap49er:
Tonight we played HOCKEY. Tonight we WON. Tonight we faced a call that would change a foreseeable win. Tonight we showed sportsmanship and strength despite others lacking in their sole job. Tonight Vegas stands even STRONGER as we close this season- CAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT CALL WAS s**t.

We are the Golden Knights, the team NOBODY can stop talking about. We have the greatest team in the history of the NHL's 101 seasons. We have brought together a DESERT full of HOCKEY FREAKS amongst the largest mass shooting in modern America and bonded us through blood and tears shed.

We stand united and ask the NHL to admit their shortcomings within the 3rd period of game 7, despite being unable to change the outcome, this one hit hard and we have EARNED the acknowledgment and apology for this playoff game-changing outcome.

#VGK #VegasGoldenKnights #VegasStrong #VegasStronger

You can take a win from us, but you'll never take THE WIN we each came together for as a city standing stronger than ever on October One 2017.

In loving memory of the 58 angels who continue to protect our city and bring us together to build an untouchable bond of strength. — Jon DeFranza.

Long winded way of saying you lost and it is gone fishing time. Have a good offseason.
f**k YOU REFS!!!! SHARKS GOT OUTPLAYED AND THE REFS WON THEM THE GAME

Nice penalty kill- ever see the episode of Monty Python when the national team is playing the one legged Long John Silvers--Similar
Originally posted by Viperboy:
f**k YOU REFS!!!! SHARKS GOT OUTPLAYED AND THE REFS WON THEM THE GAME

Nice penalty kill- ever see the episode of Monty Python when the national team is playing the one legged Long John Silvers--Similar

Google it Hilarious
Me vs everyone on the zone. Bring it on. VGK for life! GO KNIGHTS GO!

The fight is already over. No fun to trash talk with teams who aren't even in the playoffs anymore. Maybe next year.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

The fight is already over. No fun to trash talk with teams who aren't even in the playoffs anymore. Maybe next year.

Yeah, time for some good natured fun with Avalanche fans.....Chomp

Then why does everyone come here and continue to do it?
Do you sleep better at Knight?
[ Edited by braap49er on Apr 24, 2019 at 6:54 PM ]
Probably cause you have proven to get highly emotional, very easily.

Plus instead of just talking in the playoff thread, you made a thread just so you could talk to yourself for the longest time. You don't think that's not odd?

I think it's the denial.....not giving Sharks credit......MAKE ONE STOP ON THE PENALTY KILL, then talk to me..worst penalty kill in the history of the NHL may have been a factor in the loss...hmm
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Hey hows it goin? Who we play next, I just bought all my knightz gear brah.

Originally posted by Viperboy:

I think it's the denial.....not giving Sharks credit......MAKE ONE STOP ON THE PENALTY KILL, then talk to me..worst penalty kill in the history of the NHL may have been a factor in the loss...hmm

Don't be foolish Viper. They stopped our powerplay about 26 f*cking times lol
I'm actually just upset because I was gonna make a shirt after we won the cup that said "2 seasons 1 cup" now that's ruined. "3 seasons 1 cup" just doesn't have the same ring to it...
[ Edited by braap49er on Apr 25, 2019 at 7:07 AM ]
The NHL refs who officiated game 7 will not officiate any more playoff games this year... not surprised. They should also be fined.
[ Edited by braap49er on Apr 25, 2019 at 10:16 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone