Marchy's speach after the game, what he says after the game is on point
[ Edited by braap49er on Apr 24, 2019 at 12:11 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
This reminds me of the time when the Giants were playing the Cardinals all the time in the playoffs a couple of years ago and it was jrg vs the Giants fans. Good times.

That was good. lol

That was some next level trolling lol.
It really was, the Giant fans were relentless. It was WW3 in here.

Good times
  • jrg
  • Veteran
This reminds me of the time when the Giants were playing the Cardinals all the time in the playoffs a couple of years ago and it was jrg vs the Giants fans. Good times.

[ Edited by jrg on Apr 24, 2019 at 12:24 AM ]
Originally posted by braap49er:

Marchy is 💯. One of the worst calls in NHL history, now I know how Saints fans feel.
[ Edited by braap49er on Apr 24, 2019 at 12:25 AM ]
Originally posted by jrg:

Where they both at though?

Marchy is 💯. One of the worst calls in NHL history, now I know how Saints fans feel.

yeah but the difference is that everyone knew that was a terrible call. this call could have gone either way. both teams had chances to win in OT. in all, this pain in no way equates to the pain sharks fans felt at the hands of the kings a couple years ago
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by MuggD:
If anyone watched game 7, knows the sharks won because of the refs. And if anyone or fan thinks they played great is a f**king moron

You blow a 3-1 series lead and a 3-0 game 7 lead in the 3rd and its the refs' fault? Come on.

+1
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Where they both at though?

I mean, thats fair
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Hahahaha f**k Vegas!!! They don't deserve s**t!!

+1.

Shut this pointless thread down....

Even if it's a bad call, it doesn't excuse giving up 4 pp goals and getting dominated in OT. Vegas stopped playing . Blame the refs, but don't forget 4 goals on a 5on4 pp is EMBARRASSING

Bad calls happen, Vegas still controlled their own fate

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Even if it's a bad call, it doesn't excuse giving up 4 pp goals and getting dominated in OT. Vegas stopped playing . Blame the refs, but don't forget 4 goals on a 5on4 pp is EMBARRASSING

I did say earlier they still should not allowed 4 goals in 5 minutes. That was such a momentum changer and it showed
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Not to mention that the Knights benefited big time from some poor reffing in Game 2. If you give up 4 goals during a single power play, its far more about you than the refs. They went Quilted Northern soft at the worst possible time for them.
It is the refs fault for calling a 5 minute major when it should of been a 2 minute if that. This play will change the NHL just like the Saints penalty changed the NFL. If it's a 2 minute penalty, the sharks score one and the penalty is over. Game is 3-1 and it's back to 5 on 5

lol you honestly believe it compares to the Saints missed call? Give me a break. Your guy shoved Pavelski into a teammate who checked him into the ice in a defenseless position. He bled all over the place. It was an egregious penalty.

Just accept your defeat. You choked hard. Stop blaming everything else.
At least we know the Sharks have no chance in hell to win game 6. Wish it ended in 5, but I did call it in 6. Can't wait for this series to be over

It's posts like these that make it really fun to go back to after it's all said and done. lol

As for the bolded, you got your wish and then some.
Funny how all the band wagon shark fans come to my thread and start talking. Didn't see any of you last year, definitely didn't see any of you this year. Typical. I wanna say good game to Garce. Good luck, everyone else can KMA

I'm a Ducks fan and I hate the Sharks but the Knights fans needed to slow their roll and come back to Earth after their little Cinderella run last year. Y'all got too cocky, too fast and now you got put in your place. Hell you got to experience it even sooner via your timeout.

Ducks will never be good, you sound like a millennial who cry's when they don't get their way. I was put on a "timeout" because most people here have vagina's for dicks and are afraid of anything that can hurt their feelings. You would think a man could take a s**t talking and also dish it. A sad society we live in these days

Lol wut? You realize this was only the third time in 14 years, and the first time in 7 years, that the Ducks missed the playoffs? And that the depth in our system among the best in the league? And that our rookies and other young players , who will be playing full time next season, carried the team over the last 20 games?

Slow your roll, indeed.
Share 49ersWebzone