LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

***Offical Vegas Golden Knights 2019-2020 NHL Season***

Originally posted by braap49er:
That play will change the NHL forever. They didn't even call a penalty when it actually happened. Only when the dude wouldn't give up. The NHL should be embarrassed the way that unfolded

And it was impressive the way the Knights came up big and gave up 4 power plays in 5 minutes. LOL I think that is what people will remember the most.
Congratulations to the refs for winning the game. Sharks got outplayed and didn't deserve to win one bit. What a shame. Can't wait for them to get swept against the avs

Try not letting in 4 power plays goals in one period before you start blaming the refs.
Not to mention the Sharks had 10 more shot attempts but who is counting
But then again, 4 goals in 5 minutes also wasn't the refs fault. Good Knight
Funny how all the band wagon shark fans come to my thread and start talking. Didn't see any of you last year, definitely didn't see any of you this year. Typical. I wanna say good game to Garce, at least we can cheer on the Niners together. Good luck, everyone else can KMA
[ Edited by braap49er on Apr 23, 2019 at 10:54 PM ]
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Knights would have been swept by the Avs so the Sharks did them a favor.

You obviously don't know hockey then. That's a much better matchup for us

And you also thought you had this series in the bag so.....

It was. Did you watch game 7? LOL you must be blind

Even before game 7 you thought it was. Then karma came by and bit you in the ass.
Funny how all the band wagon shark fans come to my thread and start talking. Didn't see any of you last year, definitely didn't see any of you this year. Typical. I wanna say good game to Garce. Good luck, everyone else can KMA

I'm a Ducks fan and I hate the Sharks but the Knights fans needed to slow their roll and come back to Earth after their little Cinderella run last year. Y'all got too cocky, too fast and now you got put in your place. Hell you got to experience it even sooner via your timeout.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
At least we know the Sharks have no chance in hell to win game 6. Wish it ended in 5, but I did call it in 6. Can't wait for this series to be over

Funny how all the band wagon shark fans come to my thread and start talking. Didn't see any of you last year, definitely didn't see any of you this year. Typical. I wanna say good game to Garce, at least we can cheer on the Niners together. Good luck, everyone else can KMA

Ya cause the Vegas Kights have such a long and loyal fan base . Been going to games since 2000 lol
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Ya cause the Vegas Kights have such a long and loyal fan base . Been going to games since 2000 lol

Lmao at the bandwagon Knights fan calling the Shark fans bandwagon. Sharks have one of the best fan bases in hockey

Funny how all the band wagon shark fans come to my thread and start talking. Didn't see any of you last year, definitely didn't see any of you this year. Typical. I wanna say good game to Garce. Good luck, everyone else can KMA

I'm a Ducks fan and I hate the Sharks but the Knights fans needed to slow their roll and come back to Earth after their little Cinderella run last year. Y'all got too cocky, too fast and now you got put in your place. Hell you got to experience it even sooner via your timeout.

Ducks will never be good, you sound like a millennial who cry's when they don't get their way. I was put on a "timeout" because most people here have vagina's for dicks and are afraid of anything that can hurt their feelings. You would think a man could take a s**t talking and also dish it. A sad society we live in these days
[ Edited by braap49er on Apr 23, 2019 at 11:04 PM ]

Lmao at the bandwagon Knights fan calling the Shark fans bandwagon. Sharks have one of the best fan bases in hockey

Oh because the sharks have been around for generations and generations.

Ducks will never be good, you sound like a millennial who cry's when they don't get their way. I was put on a "timeout" because most people here have vagina's for dicks and are afraid of anything that can hurt their feelings. You would think a man could take a s**t talking and also dish it. A sad society we live in these days
It's part of forums rules. You follow the rules, you don't get in trouble. It's not that complicated. How am I crying for not getting my way? Because I feel like fans should stay humble especially if their team hasn't won s**t? I know you've only been a fan for two years but it's stupid to say the Ducks won't be good when they have a Stanley Cup win, and Vegas has nothing but $2 hookers and blow.
Originally posted by MuggD:
If anyone watched game 7, knows the sharks won because of the refs. And if anyone or fan thinks they played great is a f**king moron

You blow a 3-1 series lead and a 3-0 game 7 lead in the 3rd and its the refs' fault? Come on.

Oh because the sharks have been around for generations and generations.

Good one
Share 49ersWebzone