There are 224 users in the forums

***Offical Vegas Golden Knights 2019-2020 NHL Season***

Originally posted by braap49er:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Here we go again with this kid. Lol need to be a fan for 5 years before thumping their chest.. bandwagon... you're the definition of a salty ass fan. This series is far from over. Anything can happen.

At least we know the Sharks have no chance in hell to win game 6. Wish it ended in 5, but I did call it in 6. Can't wait for this series to be over

lulz.

f**king douche bag. Bringing up stuff, then I retracted it. Why don't you bring that stuff up? Hockey playoffs is one of the most intense thing I've ever witnessed. Glad I finally got to become a diehard fan of a team I love besides the Niners. What a sport, I've honestly been missing out.

I'm actually a pretty intense Dodger fan too. Losing back to back World Series was not easy. Would be ice to win something for once. Super bowl loss, Stanley cup loss, World Series back to back loss. Haha
[ Edited by braap49er on Apr 21, 2019 at 9:51 PM ]
I'm actually a pretty intense Dodger fan too. Losing back to back World Series was not easy. Would be ice to win something for once. Super bowl loss, Stanley cup loss, World Series back to back loss. Haha

Here we go again with this kid. Lol need to be a fan for 5 years before thumping their chest.. bandwagon... you're the definition of a salty ass fan. This series is far from over. Anything can happen.

At least we know the Sharks have no chance in hell to win game 6. Wish it ended in 5, but I did call it in 6. Can't wait for this series to be over

lulz.

f**king douche bag. Bringing up stuff, then I retracted it. Why don't you bring that stuff up? Hockey playoffs is one of the most intense thing I've ever witnessed. Glad I finally got to become a diehard fan of a team I love besides the Niners. What a sport, I've honestly been missing out.

Quoting yourself to guarantee you get warned for name calling. Good thinking.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Oh man, welcome to OT pain Vegas lol

to be honest Vegas got robbed in last night's game.

They had way more quality shots on goal. Our defense was outstanding, the offense was abysmal (especially the PP). And Martin Jones set a Sharks record with 58 saves.

On to game 7!
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

They had way more quality shots on goal. Our defense was outstanding, the offense was abysmal (especially the PP). And Martin Jones set a Sharks record with 58 saves.

On to game 7!

Yeah, Vegas played an A- game. I think Gallant pushed all the right buttons. He brought the pressure, kept up the hitting, and mixed up the line matching. Definitely not a choke job and there's still a game left.

Sharks had a C+/B- game. They just put everyone in on defense and crossed their fingers on offense. The difference was two goals purely from individual effort and talent.

I expect game 7 to continue to be a defensive nail biter.
Originally posted by zonkers:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

On to game 7!

Yeah, Vegas played an A- game. I think Gallant pushed all the right buttons. He brought the pressure, kept up the hitting, and mixed up the line matching. Definitely not a choke job and there's still a game left.

Sharks had a C+/B- game. They just put everyone in on defense and crossed their fingers on offense. The difference was two goals purely from individual effort and talent.

I expect game 7 to continue to be a defensive nail biter.

They have also shut down Burns offensively completely.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

lulz.

Quoting yourself to guarantee you get warned for name calling. Good thinking.

Lol hes already at 50%
  • jrg
  • Veteran
GO KNIGHTS GO!!!
Originally posted by jrg:
GO KNIGHTS GO!!!

IM OFF OF TIMEOUT!! JUST TIME IN FOR THE GAME
BABY!! LETS GO KNIGHTS!!!!!

Originally posted by jrg:
GO KNIGHTS GO!!!

YES! GO KNIGHTS GO!
IVE NEVER BEEN MORE NERVOUS AND PUMPED UP AT THE SAME TIME! LETS f**kING GO!!!!!!! f**k THE SHARKS!!!!!! LORD BABY JESUS PLEASE LET US WIN
[ Edited by braap49er on Apr 23, 2019 at 6:54 PM ]
No more dumbass penalties. THATS NOT HOW YOU WIN GAME 7!
GOAL!!!!!!
THATS ONE!! DONT STOP
[ Edited by braap49er on Apr 23, 2019 at 7:24 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone