There are 224 users in the forums

***Offical Vegas Golden Knights 2019-2020 NHL Season***

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I was surprised that the fans knew to throw their hats on the ice. lol. #fansince17

Don't hate. Us in the bay had to learn hockey when the sharks joined the league. And you're a ducks fan. So there's that. lol

Fan bases should really keep their mouths shut for the first 5 years. Learn the sport and build some history before you start chest thumping. You have to graduate from bandwagon fan status, which no Knights fan has had the opportunity to do yet.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I was surprised that the fans knew to throw their hats on the ice. lol. #fansince17

Don't hate. Us in the bay had to learn hockey when the sharks joined the league. And you're a ducks fan. So there's that. lol

Fan bases should really keep their mouths shut for the first 5 years. Learn the sport and build some history before you start chest thumping. You have to graduate from bandwagon fan status, which no Knights fan has had the opportunity to do yet.

Here we go again with this kid. Lol need to be a fan for 5 years before thumping their chest.. bandwagon... you're the definition of a salty ass fan. This series is far from over. Anything can happen.
Thornton suspended one game, well deserved.
Game day baby!!! I think the Sharks are gonna come out firing, Knights need to stay disciplined and keep it 5 on 5. We are a much better team 5 on 5. Let's get it!
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
deleted
[ Edited by FL9er on Apr 16, 2019 at 9:13 AM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by braap49er:
You guys are getting salty AF, take your ass whooping like a man. Shark fans are are a bunch of cry babies. I hate the Sharks.

You hate us already? That's pretty quick considering it's barely been 1.5 years lol

Who else would be a rival for Vegas?

Kings and Ducks have been bad for 1.5 year. Maybe if Vegas met Kings again in playoffs this year.

But right now, Sharks is who they've had the most bad-blood with in playoffs. Going minimum 11 games, and unlikely they see Kings or Jets in playoffs again this year.

I don't know, I guess your right. My point more is it's one thing to have a rival, it's another level to hate another team lol.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by braap49er:
You guys are getting salty AF, take your ass whooping like a man. Shark fans are are a bunch of cry babies. I hate the Sharks.

You hate us already? That's pretty quick considering it's barely been 1.5 years lol

Who else would be a rival for Vegas?

Kings and Ducks have been bad for 1.5 year. Maybe if Vegas met Kings again in playoffs this year.

But right now, Sharks is who they've had the most bad-blood with in playoffs. Going minimum 11 games, and unlikely they see Kings or Jets in playoffs again this year.

I don't know, I guess your right. My point more is it's one thing to have a rival, it's another level to hate another team lol.

Hate is a strong word. I don't think I've hit the, hate the sharks term yet. I definitely don't like them at all. Now I do hate the Seahawks. f**k them
GAME TIME BABY!!! f**k THOSE SHARKS!!!!
GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO! GO KNIGHTS GO!
LETS f**kING GO!!! GOALLLLLLL
Bs call

Haha Kane in the box again. He's such a douche
Another dumb penalty.
Knights are lucky to be winning, they got outplayed in the first period. Good thing Jones sucks. Knights really need to step up their game if they wanna win this game
[ Edited by braap49er on Apr 16, 2019 at 8:16 PM ]
Love the game 4 energy in here.
Not at the game?
Originally posted by zonkers:
Love the game 4 energy in here.
Not at the game?

Nah, I only went to game 3, I almost went toknight! If there's a game 6 I will be there!
[ Edited by braap49er on Apr 16, 2019 at 8:33 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone