LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 226 users in the forums

***Offical Vegas Golden Knights 2019-2020 NHL Season***

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by braap49er:
Originally posted by Niners99:
BACK OFF!!! LETS GO KNIGHTS!!! Whoop that SHARK ASS!! I've actually watched every game this season. I just barely get on this forum for "other sports" thread. And people cry when I post in the San Jose Sharks thread

There should be a rule that expansion team fans cant talk about the team untim they have at least 5 years of history. Every single Knights fan in existence is still essentially a bandwagon fan.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Im a born and raised Vegas Native. I've never really follow hockey before. I've always wanted a professional team that was in my city. Not only did we get one but we got team that was born here. Not some pathetic team like the Raiders coming here.

Pay no mind to 99, he's an odd fellow. You are welcome here to support your fandom.
Knights played one of the worst games I've seen them play all year. Sad, since it's in the playoffs. On to game 2!
Nikita Gusev will be joining us for the playoffs.... LETS f**kING GO!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Garce:
Originally posted by Niners99:
BACK OFF!!! LETS GO KNIGHTS!!! Whoop that SHARK ASS!! I've actually watched every game this season. I just barely get on this forum for "other sports" thread. And people cry when I post in the San Jose Sharks thread

There should be a rule that expansion team fans cant talk about the team untim they have at least 5 years of history. Every single Knights fan in existence is still essentially a bandwagon fan.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Im a born and raised Vegas Native. I've never really follow hockey before. I've always wanted a professional team that was in my city. Not only did we get one but we got team that was born here. Not some pathetic team like the Raiders coming here.

Pay no mind to 99, he's an odd fellow. You are welcome here to support your fandom.

Yep. I'm cool with LVGK. I love the town and the fact that it has really rallied around the team. Nice arena, also.

That said, I don't want to hear any hockey expert long-time-fan ish from their fans. Pay your dues, people!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Yep. I'm cool with LVGK. I love the town and the fact that it has really rallied around the team. Nice arena, also.

That said, I don't want to hear any hockey expert long-time-fan ish from their fans. Pay your dues, people!

Seconded!
GOALLLLL!!! LETS GO!! f**k THE SHARKS
Here we go with the knights dumb ass penalties
GOALLLLL!!! LETS GO!! f**k THE SHARKS

Lol salty ass
GOALL!!!!!! SHORT HANDED BABY!!!!!
GOAL!!!! KICK THE SHARKS ASS!!

Hahahahaha shakes pull the goalie already in the 1st....
Oof
What's with the f**king penalties. Jesus Christ Knights. Get your head out of your asses
f**king penalties. Only reason why sharks came
Back.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Not trying to incite... But that was one of the best periods of playoff hockey I've ever seen. Unbelievable. Vegas came out firing. This is going to be a great series regardless. Good luck.
Share 49ersWebzone