LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 397 users in the forums

***Offical Vegas Golden Knights 2019-2020 NHL Season***

• Garce
  • Veteran
Don't get bant over this, Braap. Not worth it, man. lol.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by braap49er:
Funny how all the band wagon shark fans come to my thread and start talking. Didn't see any of you last year, definitely didn't see any of you this year. Typical. I wanna say good game to Garce. Good luck, everyone else can KMA

I'm a Ducks fan and I hate the Sharks but the Knights fans needed to slow their roll and come back to Earth after their little Cinderella run last year. Y'all got too cocky, too fast and now you got put in your place. Hell you got to experience it even sooner via your timeout.

Ducks will never be good, you sound like a millennial who cry's when they don't get their way. I was put on a "timeout" because most people here have vagina's for dicks and are afraid of anything that can hurt their feelings. You would think a man could take a s**t talking and also dish it. A sad society we live in these days
It's part of forums rules. You follow the rules, you don't get in trouble. It's not that complicated. How am I crying for not getting my way? Because I feel like fans should stay humble especially if their team hasn't won s**t? I know you've only been a fan for two years but it's stupid to say the Ducks won't be good when they have a Stanley Cup win, and Vegas has nothing but $2 hookers and blow.

I'm emotional when I win and when I lose. I'm not gonna change the way I am. It's a game, I get caught up in the moment just like anyone does. All these new people come posting in my thread because the Knights lost but weren't here when we were up 3-1... hmm. Yea I thought the series was in the bag when we were up 3-1, even the sharks did. Did you not see the DRASTIC price drop in tickets lol. It is what it is now. My team's season is over in the NHL until next season. Now I have the draft to look forward to on Thursday. BOSA or BUST. GO DODGERS!
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by MuggD:
If anyone watched game 7, knows the sharks won because of the refs. And if anyone or fan thinks they played great is a f**king moron

You blow a 3-1 series lead and a 3-0 game 7 lead in the 3rd and its the refs' fault? Come on.

I didn't know I was on the ice playing for millions of dollars. Let me know when I wake from that fantasy
Congratulations to the refs for winning the game. Sharks got outplayed and didn't deserve to win one bit. What a shame. Can't wait for them to get swept against the avs

It is a tough way to go out. I think Vegas out coached, out hit, and out played the Sharks the whole series. They played an A- series. The Shark's saving grace was a very talented roster stepping up at the right times.

I do agree that it's borderline call. I think it was a wrong place/time scenario. I don't think Stasny realized how off balance Pavelski was. Stasny thought he was just in his way, but ended up pushing his head into the ice. I think the freaky nature of it shook up the Knights a little too.

I have issues with the league's consistency with rules, but if the ref has authority to control the game, then it is what it is. It was definitely a lucky break for SJ, but the refs did give the Knights plenty of leeway to grind down the Sharks. Also, arguably Eakin and Stasny didn't need to be that aggressive while up 3-0. Pavelski is one of the slowest skaters in the league. Both of those guys could've run circles around Pavelski. The aggressiveness might have made the refs think it was a hate penalty instead of a freaky sequence of events.

In any case, it was a pretty wild and hard fought series. You can at least be proud that it wasn't a choke job and Vegas will be strong in the seasons to come with that Stone - Stasny - Pacioretty line.
Lol
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by MuggD:
If anyone watched game 7, knows the sharks won because of the refs. And if anyone or fan thinks they played great is a f**king moron

You blow a 3-1 series lead and a 3-0 game 7 lead in the 3rd and its the refs' fault? Come on.

It is the refs fault for calling a 5 minute major when it should of been a 2 minute if that. This play will change the NHL just like the Saints penalty changed the NFL. If it's a 2 minute penalty, the sharks score one and the penalty is over. Game is 3-1 and it's back to 5 on 5
[ Edited by braap49er on Apr 23, 2019 at 11:34 PM ]
This reminds me of the time when the Giants were playing the Cardinals all the time in the playoffs a couple of years ago and it was jrg vs the Giants fans. Good times.
Funny how all the band wagon shark fans come to my thread and start talking. Didn't see any of you last year, definitely didn't see any of you this year. Typical. I wanna say good game to Garce. Good luck, everyone else can KMA

I'm a Ducks fan and I hate the Sharks but the Knights fans needed to slow their roll and come back to Earth after their little Cinderella run last year. Y'all got too cocky, too fast and now you got put in your place. Hell you got to experience it even sooner via your timeout.

Ducks will never be good, you sound like a millennial who cry's when they don't get their way. I was put on a "timeout" because most people here have vagina's for dicks and are afraid of anything that can hurt their feelings. You would think a man could take a s**t talking and also dish it. A sad society we live in these days
It's part of forums rules. You follow the rules, you don't get in trouble. It's not that complicated. How am I crying for not getting my way? Because I feel like fans should stay humble especially if their team hasn't won s**t? I know you've only been a fan for two years but it's stupid to say the Ducks won't be good when they have a Stanley Cup win, and Vegas has nothing but $2 hookers and blow.

I'm emotional when I win and when I lose. I'm not gonna change the way I am. It's a game, I get caught up in the moment just like anyone does. All these new people come posting in my thread because the Knights lost but weren't here when we were up 3-1... hmm. Yea I thought the series was in the bag when we were up 3-1, even the sharks did. Did you not see the DRASTIC price drop in tickets lol. It is what it is now. My team's season is over in the NHL until next season. Now I have the draft to look forward to on Thursday. BOSA or BUST. GO DODGERS!

If you know you're emotional about wins and loses than why the hell are you posting in a forum, knowing full well your dumb, emotional self could get you in trouble? It's simple don't post if you know you're gonna say dumb s**t in the heat of the moment. I used to be like that in my 20s and then I realized the 49ers are always gonna be s**t or mediocre and it's not worth the b******t that comes with it. Only time I get emotional now is basketball games here and there but even that's a rarity cause my team isn't the Warriors so why bother?

Why the hell would I even bother to look at ticket prices for two teams I'm not a fan of, in two cities I don't live in? I don't have a lot better things to do but i feel like the few things I do have to do are better than wasting my time looking at random ticket prices for games I'm not interested in seeing in person.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
This reminds me of the time when the Giants were playing the Cardinals all the time in the playoffs a couple of years ago and it was jrg vs the Giants fans. Good times.

That was good. lol
  • thl408
I'm getting a bunch of reported posts. Let's go to the Sharks thread. Come on guys! Let's party over there. I'm re-watching the OT and can't wait to see how it ends.

Yeah but jrg got himself bant iirc. "It's just a game ,Walter.So his toe slipped over the line,man. "

If you know you're emotional about wins and loses than why the hell are you posting in a forum, knowing full well your dumb, emotional self could get you in trouble? It's simple don't post if you know you're gonna say dumb s**t in the heat of the moment. I used to be like that in my 20s and then I realized the 49ers are always gonna be s**t or mediocre and it's not worth the b******t that comes with it. Only time I get emotional now is basketball games here and there but even that's a rarity cause my team isn't the Warriors so why bother?

Why the hell would I even bother to look at ticket prices for two teams I'm not a fan of, in two cities I don't live in? I don't have a lot better things to do but i feel like the few things I do have to do are better than wasting my time looking at random ticket prices for games I'm not interested in seeing in person.

I wish I was in my 20's still. I post because I enjoy it. I don't follow basketball, I was kinda sorta a laker fan, but I still never followed it. I don't know where you're from. But I didn't have to look up ticket prices either to hear about it, from
Facebook to sports radios. Them talking about how much it dropped so the shark fans would buy tickets so they wouldn't give up. That is my point. They kept talking about how cheap it got after being up 3-1. Especially compared to how expensive ticket prices are here at the Fortress. It's ridiculous

That was good. lol

It's only good when your team wins

That was good. lol

That was some next level trolling lol.

That was good. lol

That was some next level trolling lol.
It really was, the Giant fans were relentless. It was WW3 in here.
Share 49ersWebzone