LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 301 users in the forums

***Offical Vegas Golden Knights 2019-2020 NHL Season***

Let's go Knights!! We got a real chance to catch San Jose and end the year with the #2 spot in the playoffs. Let's go the Sharks keep choking and the VGK keeps dominating!
Hope Patches is ok after leaving the game last night. Gallant said he's day to day, and it wasn't as bad as anticipated. I would take his word with a grain of salt though.
Sucks the Ducks blew it, allowing the sharks game last night to go into OT. But I'm glad the Sharks didn't get two points.
[ Edited by braap49er on Mar 23, 2019 at 12:38 PM ]
KNIGHTS NEED TO WIN TONIGHT! WE WILL CATCH THE SHARKS!! GO KNIGHTS GO!
[ Edited by braap49er on Mar 23, 2019 at 7:50 PM ]
Knights looked like crap tonight. They looked like the sharks...
F*ck the Golden Knights. -Sincerely every Sharks fan.
Who?
WhoTF starts a team thread with a few weeks left in the season?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Cut my man some slack - like the rest of Vegas, he has only been a fan since 2017. :)
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Cut my man some slack - like the rest of Vegas, he has only been a fan since 2017. :)

BACK OFF!!! LETS GO KNIGHTS!!! Whoop that SHARK ASS!! I've actually watched every game this season. I just barely get on this forum for "other sports" thread. And people cry when I post in the San Jose Sharks thread
Originally posted by braap49er:
BACK OFF!!! LETS GO KNIGHTS!!! Whoop that SHARK ASS!! I've actually watched every game this season. I just barely get on this forum for "other sports" thread. And people cry when I post in the San Jose Sharks thread

You're all by yourself in here. No wonder you go to the Sharks thread.
Originally posted by zonkers:

You're all by yourself in here. No wonder you go to the Sharks thread.

Lol exactly

There should be a rule that expansion team fans cant talk about the team untim they have at least 5 years of history. Every single Knights fan in existence is still essentially a bandwagon fan.
Originally posted by Niners99:

There should be a rule that expansion team fans cant talk about the team untim they have at least 5 years of history. Every single Knights fan in existence is still essentially a bandwagon fan.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Im a born and raised Vegas Native. I've never really follow hockey before. I've always wanted a professional team that was in my city. Not only did we get one but we got team that was born here. Not some pathetic team like the Raiders coming here.
Share 49ersWebzone