⛹COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2018-2019⛹🏿‍♂️

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
tuning in for the zion hype

He is a physical freak but give me RJ Barrett . This kid is special.

This. RJ Barrett is better. No question about it.

That isnt taking anything away from Zion either. He will the 2nd or 3rd guy picked in the draft most likely and could become a force in the NBA. But, RJ is like a Ben Simmons who can actually shoot and score. Impressive. Very impressive.

Yup...I think both have ridiculous potential and only their work ethic and dedication to the game can stop them from stardom. But, I'm going for the surest thing.
Bruin time
👀 Michigan took it to Villanova....

[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Nov 15, 2018 at 1:39 AM ]
Bol Bol climbing up the draft board, 26 points against Syracuse.
duke
Had no idea Bol Bol was Manute's son even though it makes sense, given his height. Dude needs to gain about 50 pounds though before he heads to the NBA.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Had no idea Bol Bol was Manute's son even though it makes sense, given his height. Dude needs to gain about 50 pounds though before he heads to the NBA.

Yeah the last name doesn't give it away or anything
Beat #15 miss st
Originally posted by valrod33:

Yeah the last name doesn't give it away or anything

Just because its the same name doesn't mean they're related. Bol could be a popular name in Africa and be like "Smith" or "Rodriguez."
RJ Barrett is really good

ZAAAAAAGGGGGGSSSS!!!!!!
[ Edited by JustinMT on Nov 21, 2018 at 4:21 PM ]
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
ZAAAAAAGGGGGGSSSS!!!!!!

Just saw this! Good stuff!

Michigan back on the map. Only school to have both programs basketball and football in the top 10.

Iggy mania!! 👀
Bruins fire Alford... thank you!
Share 49erswebzone