LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

⛹COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2018-2019⛹🏿‍♂️

Originally posted by valrod33:
Play good defense? They gave up 80+ points. Duke looked good but you guys are blowing them a little too early.

LOL Its ok to give up 80 when you beat the other team by 34 points.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Went to the UCLA game last night, Moses Brown is a f**king beast as a freshman. Granted they played a s**t team but the dude went 19 and 17 in 28 minutes. Ridiculous.

Bruh, you should check this kid out. He looked like he was a high schooler taking rebounds away from pre-schoolers.

I watched the game at home, didn't get invited to watch it live.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Play good defense? They gave up 80+ points. Duke looked good but you guys are blowing them a little too early.

Not to mention a team allegedly as good as Kentucky is and as high ranked as Kentucky was to start the year at least. If they can do this to Kentucky I predict a very long year for the rest of college basketball. They should be the overwhelming favorite to win the National Championship. They have a real chance to go through a whole season and not lose many games at all. They have an honest shot at going undefeated. Usually there is a let down somewhere in there because you get tired on the road traveling. But talent wise and coaching there is really no reason they shouldn't be the favorite in every single game they play on their schedule all year long.

Thats not good defense

Thats not good defense
When your second unit is getting a ton of time because it's a blowout, I don't see an issue with giving up 80. lol You don't see defense every time you watch the Wolves so what's the issue with Duke?
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Thats not good defense
When your second unit is getting a ton of time because it's a blowout, I don't see an issue with giving up 80. lol You don't see defense every time you watch the Wolves so what's the issue with Duke?

You guys obviously didnt watch the game and are relying on the highlights.
#sad
[ Edited by valrod33 on Nov 8, 2018 at 7:45 AM ]

Thats not good defense

#sad

You're still talking about a young team. How many 18 year olds are defensive masterminds? And how many are Duke starting? 4? It's their first game of the season so even if they did win a closer game, I don't have a problem with it. High School players are taught to concentrate on offense so they can get scholarships, their defensive games are formed in college and the pros. It's assinine to think this team is gonna be a great defensive unit in early November.

Thats not good defense

#sad

You're still talking about a young team. How many 18 year olds are defensive masterminds? And how many are Duke starting? 4? It's their first game of the season so even if they did win a closer game, I don't have a problem with it. High School players are taught to concentrate on offense so they can get scholarships, their defensive games are formed in college and the pros. It's assinine to think this team is gonna be a great defensive unit in early November.

Does Kentucky get these same excuses?

Thats not good defense

#sad

Does Kentucky get these same excuses?
Why wouldn't they? The difference between the two teams isn't who's better at defense, it's who's more talented offensively and obviously Duke is superior.
agree to disagree

lol valrod
Went to the UCLA game last night, Moses Brown is a f**king beast as a freshman. Granted they played a s**t team but the dude went 19 and 17 in 28 minutes. Ridiculous.

Bruh, you should check this kid out. He looked like he was a high schooler taking rebounds away from pre-schoolers.

You and my girlfriend have something in common, except she still works at UCLA.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
lol valrod

I never know when he's trolling or serious anymore.

You and my girlfriend have something in common, except she still works at UCLA.

and
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
lol valrod

I never know when he's trolling or serious anymore.

Trolling mostly. However, he has a real hatred for Duke and that comes out loud and clear.
Share 49ersWebzone