There are 144 users in the forums

⛹COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2018-2019⛹🏿‍♂️

• DaBum
  • Veteran
1. Carsen Edwards made seven 3's in his first game.

2. Lol at coach K saying Duke hasn't embraced the one-and-done thing
Zion is prime Kemp in Seattle
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
tuning in for the zion hype

He is a physical freak but give me RJ Barrett . This kid is special.

This. RJ Barrett is better. No question about it.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
tuning in for the zion hype

He is a physical freak but give me RJ Barrett . This kid is special.

This. RJ Barrett is better. No question about it.

That isnt taking anything away from Zion either. He will the 2nd or 3rd guy picked in the draft most likely and could become a force in the NBA. But, RJ is like a Ben Simmons who can actually shoot and score. Impressive. Very impressive.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Just rename this to the Zion thread
Nobody is better than Duke. #4 ranking to start the year. What a joke. They are #1. They just killed Kentucky. Kentucky doesn't even belong in the same gym as them. The speed, athleticism, leaping ability of this team is just unfair. To top it off a lot of guys can shoot the lights out from 3. When motivated they play good team defense too. They rebound well. It's going to be really tough to beat this team. I think it's a long shot to beat them if they stay healthy.
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Just rename this to the Zion thread

I'm ready to tank already.
ASU should have a tournament team again
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Nobody is better than Duke. #4 ranking to start the year. What a joke. They are #1. They just killed Kentucky. Kentucky doesn't even belong in the same gym as them. The speed, athleticism, leaping ability of this team is just unfair. To top it off a lot of guys can shoot the lights out from 3. When motivated they play good team defense too. They rebound well. It's going to be really tough to beat this team. I think it's a long shot to beat them if they stay healthy.

seriously...which morons out there decided to rank them 4th?
Play good defense? They gave up 80+ points. Duke looked good but you guys are blowing them a little too early.

Originally posted by valrod33:
Play good defense? They gave up 80+ points. Duke looked good but you guys are blowing them a little too early.

By comparison Kentucky gave up 118. So that's better?
Nice to see last night essentially ended the college basketball season.
Went to the UCLA game last night, Moses Brown is a f**king beast as a freshman. Granted they played a s**t team but the dude went 19 and 17 in 28 minutes. Ridiculous.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Went to the UCLA game last night, Moses Brown is a f**king beast as a freshman. Granted they played a s**t team but the dude went 19 and 17 in 28 minutes. Ridiculous.

Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Bruh, you should check this kid out. He looked like he was a high schooler taking rebounds away from pre-schoolers.
Share 49erswebzone