There are 170 users in the forums

The Shark Tank 🦈

This coronavirus thing is like mass hysteria right now.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
This coronavirus thing is like mass hysteria right now.

Yep, it's really just absolute ridiculousness now. Some colleges are trying to move every student to online learning immediately.
Will be interesting for sure what happens with our goalie situation this offseason...
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Will be interesting for sure what happens with our goalie situation this offseason...

Hoping that Russian kid turns out to be legit because I can definitely see Wilson overpaying a guy like Holtby. Either way say this team plays like they were supposed to they won't win if Jones is letting a damn softy and being inconsistent like usual. It's such a team killer
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Hoping that Russian kid turns out to be legit because I can definitely see Wilson overpaying a guy like Holtby. Either way say this team plays like they were supposed to they won't win if Jones is letting a damn softy and being inconsistent like usual. It's such a team killer

Couldn't agree more; and Holtby is awesome.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Nothing going to happen. It's going to be Jones and his contract and a cheap vet.

I hope this time off does Jones well. He played the most minutes since 2015 up until this year for any goalie and that could be a sign of why he has declined.
Originally posted by Garce:
Nothing going to happen. It's going to be Jones and his contract and a cheap vet.

I hope this time off does Jones well. He played the most minutes since 2015 up until this year for any goalie and that could be a sign of why he has declined.

I think this team needs to move on from Jones and Burns too.
Missed the playoffs by four points

I think this team needs to move on from Jones and Burns too.

I'm keeping Burns unless a team gives us something too good to pass up, Merkley has the potential to be a legit scoring dman and take his place but he's not ready for a year or 2. I'm hoping this team just stays healthy, DW adds some scoring depth somehow and players play like they supposed to. We're screwed with Jones and have to pray he pulls his head out his ass. So crazy how bad this team was that they couldn't even be in this 24 team playoff
Evander Kane helps launch Hockey Diversity Alliance with some other non-white players

https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/29282382/undefined

Pretty cool, would love for them to be able to fund disadvantaged youth hockey. Such a major need for the sport to increase its diversity because there's a major price-wall to the sport.

• dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I'm keeping Burns unless a team gives us something too good to pass up, Merkley has the potential to be a legit scoring dman and take his place but he's not ready for a year or 2. I'm hoping this team just stays healthy, DW adds some scoring depth somehow and players play like they supposed to. We're screwed with Jones and have to pray he pulls his head out his ass. So crazy how bad this team was that they couldn't even be in this 24 team playoff

we need a few lockdown dmen and a half decent goalie
Just glad the Seattle Kraken will be in the northwest division
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Prez-Adams:
Just glad the Seattle Kraken will be in the northwest division

You looking forward to seeing Brent Burns a couple times a year?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
We signed Marleau off the scrap heap and got a 3rd rounder for him, not bad by DW.
We signed Marleau off the scrap heap and got a 3rd rounder for him, not bad by DW.

Agreed nice move!
Share 49ersWebzone