LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

The Shark Tank 🦈

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Sucks, but I'm sadly used to it. Boston was probably going to win this Final regardless though.

I'll give it to this year's sharks and say they showed quite the resilience but they lacked the killer instinct to put teams away earlier. Was hoping to see more from nyquist and Kane and burns but it is what is
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Binnington was great. He was the MVP. The overall team defense was very good for them too.
Originally posted by Garce:
Binnington was great. He was the MVP. The overall team defense was very good for them too.

He definitely stole game 4
I will say and it's not me rubbing it in, but it is too bad the sharks don't have a SC to show for all the talent they've had the last 15 years. It's quite shocking actually.
Originally posted by kujon11:
How does it feel to choke on a 3 1 series lead and be one of the only teams in playoff history to give up 4 goals in a five minute span

I mean

Don't let us getting eliminated distract you from the fact that Vegas Blew a 3-1 series lead and a 3 goal lead in game 7, allowing 4 goals in a 4 minute span.

If you don't win it all, it don't mean anything! Lol Knights will be contenders for the next 5 years. BYE BYE SHARKS DOO DOOD DOODODODODO
Originally posted by MrOrange:
I will say and it's not me rubbing it in, but it is too bad the sharks don't have a SC to show for all the talent they've had the last 15 years. It's quite shocking actually.

It's a fair statement.
Nevermind, not worth it
[ Edited by DaManRathman on May 21, 2019 at 7:44 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran

Just couldn't put it all together. Injuries. Bad luck. Hot goalies. Better teams (like Chicago at the height). Bad goalies for us... Just hasn't happened.

If fully healthy, this was the best sharks team ever. It's a shame.

TBH I thought DeBoer should've been let go after last season. He maxed out against Vegas then. They gave him a second chance and he tried copying the Vegas 5v5 scheme, which wasn't a bad idea. But, for 82+20 games, he never came up with any consistent counter punch for the pressue + cycle game. I'm surprised they were able to rumble this far with that level of coaching. Unfortunately, they were armed to go much further.
Let's go Niners!

• jrg
  • Veteran
GG boys. Holy hell what a series.
Originally posted by jrg:
GG boys. Holy hell what a series.

Good luck to your boys
Originally posted by braap49er:
How does it feel to choke on a 3 1 series lead and be one of the only teams in playoff history to give up 4 goals in a five minute span

I mean

Don't let us getting eliminated distract you from the fact that Vegas Blew a 3-1 series lead and a 3 goal lead in game 7, allowing 4 goals in a 4 minute span.

If you don't win it all, it don't mean anything! Lol Knights will be contenders for the next 5 years. BYE BYE SHARKS DOO DOOD DOODODODODO

What's a good address I can send you one?

https://carrawayclothing.myshopify.com/products/the-comeback
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
Originally posted by braap49er:

I mean

What's a good address I can send you one?

https://carrawayclothing.myshopify.com/products/the-comeback

Hot new shirt of the season!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Let's go Niners!

I can agree with this
Share 49ersWebzone