There are 161 users in the forums

The Shark Tank 🦈

Originally posted by Garce:
Good series blues.

All in all, pretty epic playoff run. Love this team. It's unfortunate injuries, first to simek, and then Karlsson and Pavs and Hertl. We never got to see what this team's true potential was. They still fought super hard.

Couture is a beast.

Gonna be a big off season for us.

Be interesting to see what we do with ek65
29 years and still haven't experienced one of my teams win a championship lol
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Its really unfortunate, the refereeing throughout the playoffs in both conferences has been terrible. The blues were specifically targeting our top players and I don't believe the refs did enough to protect them.

It doesn't matter. Boston would have beat either one of these teams. I hope they absolutely wreck St. Louis.
How does it feel to have the same amount of finals appearances as the Knights??
Hope the coaching staff gets fired promptly.
Its really unfortunate, the refereeing throughout the playoffs in both conferences has been terrible. The blues were specifically targeting our top players and I don't believe the refs did enough to protect them.

It doesn't matter. Boston would have beat either one of these teams. I hope they absolutely wreck St. Louis.

After that hand pass, it ended all hope of an evenly called series lol. Never seen so many headshots not called
Good news is the Blues won't beat the Bruins. Bad news is Boston wins another championship

Speaking of off-season, I think there are going to be many changes with what can be reviewed as well. The reffing was subpar. Noticeably so.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
4-0 Boston, calling it now.
Originally posted by braap49er:
How does it feel to have the same amount of finals appearances as the Knights??

How does it feel to choke on a 3 1 series lead and be one of the only teams in playoff history to give up 4 goals in a five minute span

4-0 Boston, calling it now.

I got Boston in 5
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kujon11:
How does it feel to choke on a 3 1 series lead and be one of the only teams in playoff history to give up 4 goals in a five minute span

I mean

Don't let us getting eliminated distract you from the fact that Vegas Blew a 3-1 series lead and a 3 goal lead in game 7, allowing 4 goals in a 4 minute span.
Sucks, but I'm sadly used to it. Boston was probably going to win this Final regardless though.
Offense is pathetic.
Fire DeBoer!
Share 49ersWebzone