LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

The Shark Tank 🦈

Already look slow to the punch compared to the blues
Not so sure about this gameplan. Looks like they are trying to outpace the Blues.
Lol did that ref just watch mier get punched in the mouth and not do anything
  • Garce
  • Veteran
DeBoer and Jones letting goals in within the first couple minutes is a joke.

Jones gotta stand the f**k up and be better and settle s**t down for his teammates. DeBoer gotta make adjustments so this doesn't happen. It's a joke.
one team is def more physical than the other
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on May 21, 2019 at 5:29 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

It's had a huge impact on this series. I think sharks are worn down, obviously. Two tough series in a row. Injuries piled up.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Oh, f**k off.
Originally posted by Garce:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

It's had a huge impact on this series. I think sharks are worn down, obviously. Two tough series in a row. Injuries piled up.

Yeah makes sense. Just sucks to see in such a crucial game.
And f**k 2-0
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Jones had a great run and showed flashes but he's back to being garbage.
Wrap city bros

• Garce
  • Veteran
15 secs left gus nyquist takes the puck with him into the corner for some reason.

He has been a very big disappointing acquisition.
DeBoer still trying to feed an ineffective offense. If they lose, hopefully the coaching staff gets dumped.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Who's your guys most hated Shark?

I know he's a fan favorite but I always hated Mike Ricci, thought he was a huge goon. Lol.
Originally posted by Garce:
Who's your guys most hated Shark?

I know he's a fan favorite but I always hated Mike Ricci, thought he was a huge goon. Lol.

Probably roenick lol. Speaking of Jones, I don't think there was much he could do on the first goal.
Three things have killed us in this series IMO:

1) St Louis is playing tougher than we are. I think this is a result of two game 7s, and the second series was one of the most cordial I have ever seen in the playoffs.

2) We leaned too heavily on Karlsson for his passing and now it seems they can't figure out what to do without him.

3) Pavelski and Hertl being out due to at very least questionable shots to the head. Hertl's didn't look that bad, but Pavelski has already had issues and that one was inches from the refs whistle, and they let it happen. 73 goals are on the sideline. That will kill most teams.
Share 49ersWebzone