LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

The Shark Tank 🦈

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Maybe this is the type of ass whooping the Sharks needed to wake them up or maybe it's still the same old Sharks. We shall see

They already got that lesson a year ago against Vegas. Coaches should've been let go then. Unfortunately, Wilson tends to hold on too long. He let DeBoer copy Vegas' 5v5 scheme and fumble through a streaky season.

They still have a shot. But, they haven't shown much aggression in attacking the net in the last couple weeks. Either they are being outcoached or they are out of gas. Hopefully, it's just the former and the coaches aren't so inept in elimination play. Otherwise, it won't be long now.
Maybe the most one sided hockey game I have ever watched. The Sharks weren't ready to play and that is hard to believe in a Game 5 of the Conference Finals.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Maybe the most one sided hockey game I have ever watched. The Sharks weren't ready to play and that is hard to believe in a Game 5 of the Conference Finals.

That's not true. They came out firing and dominated the first 7-8 mins.

They beat Binnington in the first min only to have it ring off the post.

They got overwhelmed by their own mistakes and it was over after that. Can't do that vs a team this good defensively.

It unravelled from there. Definitely wasn't a good performance but they didn't get breaks and caved under pressure.
[ Edited by Garce on May 19, 2019 at 3:38 PM ]
Originally posted by Garce:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

That's not true. They came out firing and dominated the first 7-8 mins.

They beat Binnington in the first min only to have it ring off the post.

They got overwhelmed by their own mistakes and it was over after that. Can't do that vs a team this good defensively.

It unravelled from there. Definitely wasn't a good performance but they didn't get breaks and caved under pressure.

I would argue the sharks dominated last game as well but sharks just threw it in their own net
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kujon11:
I would argue the sharks dominated last game as well but sharks just threw it in their own net

Sharks vastly outplayed everyone except Binnington last game. They sucked tonight.
We're not going out like this! Game's 6 and 7 will be ours! For Jumbo!! Let's f**ken go!!!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
We're not going out like this! Game's 6 and 7 will be ours! For Jumbo!! Let's f**ken go!!!

Get to game 7. That's all I'm asking for. Whatever happens after that is whatever.

Get to game 7. That's all I'm asking for. Whatever happens after that is whatever.

You sound like an AVS fan after game 5
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MrOrange:

You sound like an AVS fan after game 5

Lol. I'm not optimistic. I doubt EK plays next game.
Same problem every year, the offense just doesn't show up.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Game day IS TOMORROW . Put up or shut up time. We have seen them respond multiple times with their backs against the wall. Can they do it again?
[ Edited by Garce on May 20, 2019 at 7:50 AM ]
Game day. Put up or shut up time. We have seen them respond multiple times with their backs against the wall. Can they do it again?

I thought game 6 was tomorrow? (Tue night)
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Game day. Put up or shut up time. We have seen them respond multiple times with their backs against the wall. Can they do it again?

I thought game 6 was tomorrow? (Tue night)

You're right. My bad.
Man Sharks going to crumble like they always do or get their act together and pony up!!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wailers15:
Man Sharks going to crumble like they always do or get their act together and pony up!!

They can if they cut out the dumb mistakes. EK has to sit out IMO.
Share 49ersWebzone