SalePre-order Dwight Clark tribute, "Letters to 87," for only $17.12

There are 128 users in the forums

2019-'20 San Jose Sharks Off-Season Thread

  • Garce
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 49,065
2018 San Jose Sharks
New Year, New Thread.
The new look Sharks have gone all in to finally capture Lord Stanley's Cup.


Don't let us getting eliminated distract you from the fact that Vegas Blew a 3-1 series lead and a 3 goal lead in game 7, allowing 4 goals in a 4 minute span.





















Nice shot, you f**ken b***h!


GO SHARKS!!!!
[ Edited by Garce on May 21, 2019 at 8:44 PM ]
Theres no apostrophe in Sharks.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 49,065
Rough start to the year.

GG NFN
Warriors lost at home opening night last season and the season before.

This is just continuing the pattern, surely
Originally posted by Garce:
Rough start to the year.

GG NFN

Yeah, the passing for me is still a problem...

But hey those goals from Hertl and Kane were 10/10!
Originally posted by Garce:
Rough start to the year.

GG NFN
Thanks. Your boys will get it together. I have no doubt they will end the year with a better record than the Ducks.
Rough start

But I hope you guys have a great season
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Garce:
Rough start to the year.

GG NFN
Thanks. Your boys will get it together. I have no doubt they will end the year with a better record than the Ducks.

Not worried, we outplayed the ducks all game only for Jones to s**t the bed and Gibson bailed them out. This team is good and will get better
This is the year.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Rough start

But I hope you guys have a great season

Probably because of who started this thread.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
This is the year.

Did you see the PK and goaltending

Long way to go this year
  • Garce
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 49,065
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Did you see the PK and goaltending

Long way to go this year

Chock it up to jitters. Jones will be fine and we should be a top 5 power play team, if not the best in the league.
GO KINGS GO! see if we can finally get this opener win.
W
  • Garce
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 49,065
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
GO KINGS GO! see if we can finally get this opener win.

Lol
Share 49erswebzone