LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

Back to Back NBA Champion Golden State Warriors 2018-19

Let them sleep on us. If Dlo learns a little defense and Klay comes back healthy were still a top 5 team. Betting against a team with steph Klay and Draymond on it is not a smart move
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Let them sleep on us. If Dlo learns a little defense and Klay comes back healthy were still a top 5 team. Betting against a team with steph Klay and Draymond on it is not a smart move

I hope Klay comes back close to what he was.
Originally posted by mayo49:

ACL's aren't doom and gloom, the following year he'll be back to Klay. Good thing about Klay is that he doesn't depend on athleticism.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

ACL's aren't doom and gloom, the following year he'll be back to Klay. Good thing about Klay is that he doesn't depend on athleticism.

I just hope he's back to his old self, running around without the ball.
+/- 47 wins next year according to vegas

Would give us the 7th seed on this list

I wouldn't mind that

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Ws0IJlBSa/?igshid=1xefdz25uao5
[ Edited by bayarealuv on Jul 25, 2019 at 3:15 PM ]
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
+/- 47 wins next year according to vegas

Would give us the 7th seed on this list

I wouldn't mind that

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Ws0IJlBSa/?igshid=1xefdz25uao5
I would as well. My first instinct would be to bet the under on the wins though. I REALLY like the over on the Kings at 37. That seems like a lock to me.
Jim Barnett out of the TV broadcast - he will move fulltime to radio with Tim Roye

Kelena Azubuike will do color on TV with Bob Fitzgerald
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Jim Barnett out of the TV broadcast - he will move fulltime to radio with Tim Roye

So now I am definitely muting the television broadcasts this year. JB was the only reason tv broadcasts were tolerable.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

That sucks - how did Azubuike get the TV gig?
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jul 26, 2019 at 3:20 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran

Hes been on post game. JB must have gotten sick of Fitz' s**t.

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

So now I am definitely muting the television broadcasts this year. JB was the only reason tv broadcasts were tolerable.
I mute it half the time because of Fitz. SImply cannot stand his as an announcer. I do think Azabuike will do a good job though. Smart guy who typically has meshed well with Papa and St. Jean on the pre and post game shows.
Originally posted by Garce:

Hes been on post game. JB must have gotten sick of Fitz' s**t.

I highly doubt it was Barnett's choice. I think this was all about the Warriors bringing in a new young face to the TV broadcast.
Barnett was the man. Too much change!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I highly doubt it was Barnett's choice. I think this was all about the Warriors bringing in a new young face to the TV broadcast.

Wasn't he on the verge of retirement years ago?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garce:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Wasn't he on the verge of retirement years ago?

Yeah.
Share 49ersWebzone