Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Andre now sdot

Really is the end of an era

Necessary though

Just like that.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Warriors are treating Paschall like a guy they value a great deal. So far in a limited sample size I have liked what I have seen from him.

"The Golden State Warriors signed Eric Paschall, the No. 41 pick of the 2019 draft, to a 3-year, $4.2 million deal, league sources told @The Athletic. The deal is fully guaranteed."

Bobby Marks: "The Eric Paschall contract in Golden State is the 2nd highest (behind Rodions Kurucs last year-$4.78M) in guaranteed money for a player picked in the 40's. Paschall is guaranteed $4.2M-cap hit of $898K, $1.5M and $1.8M. GSW used part of the $5.7M tax ML to sign him"

He's looked pretty good in Summer League. Reminds me of Elton Brand.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Ninerjohn, would you change the title, already.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
It's official. So long, Shaun Livingston.

Thanks for EVERYTHING

Retire his jersey now... lol
KD "initially balked" at being traded for D-Lo straight up in Nets deal because he didn't think it was fair, leveraged Warriors into including a first-round pick, per Brian Windhorst
Originally posted by JustinMT:
KD "initially balked" at being traded for D-Lo straight up in Nets deal because he didn't think it was fair, leveraged Warriors into including a first-round pick, per Brian Windhorst

He is right tho. He was an UFA. Didnt have to agree to anything and get anything that would help strengthen the team youre about to join. I dont know why Windbag and the media are now making a big deal of this.

It should be seen as the cost to ensure DLo gets steered to the Warriors. A first round pick for him. Thats fair.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
He is right tho. He was an UFA. Didnt have to agree to anything and get anything that would help strengthen the team youre about to join. I dont know why Windbag and the media are now making a big deal of this.

It should be seen as the cost to ensure DLo gets steered to the Warriors. A first round pick for him. Thats fair.

I agree.
Originally posted by Garce:

I agree.
On top of that it's protected, if we're picking 1-20 we keep it. So it's really not a big deal
Curious, what is your current depth chart?
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

PG - S Curry, J Evans
SG - D Russell, Alec Burks, J Poole, Klay Thompson (out till at least late December)
SF - A McKinnie, Glenn Robinson III
PF - D Green, K. Looney E Paschall, Omari Spellman
C - W. Cauley-Stein, A Smailagic

PG - S Curry, J Evans
SG - D Russell, Alec Burks, J Poole, Klay Thompson (out till at least late December)

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

PG - S Curry, J Evans

Curry, Russell and Green is still a playoff squad. Add in Klay and a deep playoff run is possible.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

PG - S Curry, J Evans

Curry, Russell and Green is still a playoff squad. Add in Klay and a deep playoff run is possible.

lol
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

PG - S Curry, J Evans

lol

lol that squad to me says "blow off next season, regroup for 20-21 season"

PG - S Curry, J Evans

Much like the Lakers with Anthony Davis and Lebron James, if the Warriors suffer a month long injury to Curry or Draymond, we are looking at a 30 win team.
Share 49ersWebzone