Back to Back NBA Champion Golden State Warriors 2018-19

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Congrats

Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
KD's health is all I'm worried about for the next 10 days.

Don't want KD back. Want to win this chip without him.

Curry is the best point guard of all time. Want to watch THIS Steph try and win it all without KD.

I want him back lol

The more guns the better

Durant has won the Finals MVP the last two years running, and you hope he is not ready to play? Fans Both the Raptors or the Bucks are big, long and rangy up and down the lineup. On top of being a nearly unstoppable offensive player, Durant is an above average to great defender. And he may be one of the only players on the Warrior roster that has the lengthy and athleticism to bother Giannis (if the Bucks make it). I am just thankful they have a week off to mend. And I hope the Bucks and Raps have a hard fought 7 game series with a couple more OT games.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Curry is the best point guard of all time. Want to watch THIS Steph try and win it all without KD.

I want him back lol

The more guns the better

Durant has won the Finals MVP the last two years running, and you hope he is not ready to play? Fans Both the Raptors or the Bucks are big, long and rangy up and down the lineup. On top of being a nearly unstoppable offensive player, Durant is an above average to great defender. And he may be one of the only players on the Warrior roster that has the lengthy and athleticism to bother Giannis (if the Bucks make it). I am just thankful they have a week off to mend. And I hope the Bucks and Raps have a hard fought 7 game series with a couple more OT games.

Trust me, this isn't the "Without Durant" team that you want. This is a depleted roster that's meant to have Durant on it.
My heart hurts lol

The hell are we gonna do for 10 days? Lol

Watch the Raptors and Bucks take their series to 7
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Dubs, go!
Durant in an absolutely no win situation if he comes back. If he comes back and they win, " they could have won without him". If they lose, "he ruined their flow".

If he doesn't come back and they win, "they don't need him".

They only way he is saved is if he doesn't come back and they lose in the finals.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
See y'all in 9 days
A lot of Dubs fans are underestimating the Raptors/Bucks. Both of those teams are better defensive than the Blazers reason why Steph was able to go off. Especially the Bucks they have some lengthy players that can defend they match up well with our team. One of the best rebounding teams are the Bucks especially Giannis in the paint. Some Curry homers are delusional saying that we don't need KD after beating the Blazers. If we're gonna best the Bucks were gonna need everybody back even Boogie. His size and offensive presence in the inside could help this team.

Oh heck no. I love Curry but Bucks/Raptors are arguably the favorites if we don't have KD.

Oh heck no. I love Curry but Bucks/Raptors are arguably the favorites if we don't have KD.

Lol really? Ill take the Dubs with no KD at whatever odds are at name your price
[ Edited by DynastyChile on May 21, 2019 at 11:29 AM ]

This thread is becoming unbearable. Smh

We should be celebrating together, not being divisive and b***hing to one another.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on May 21, 2019 at 11:58 AM ]
KD should just leave

We don't deserve him
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/sports/csn/warriors/Warriors_owner_Joe_Lacob_says_Kevin_Durant_coming_back_for_NBA_Finals_BAY-510220712.html

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

This thread is becoming unbearable. Smh

We should be celebrating together, not being divisive and b***hing to one another.

The ol' Alex Smith conundrum.
Originally posted by nothing03:
A lot of Dubs fans are underestimating the Raptors/Bucks. Both of those teams are better defensive than the Blazers reason why Steph was able to go off. Especially the Bucks they have some lengthy players that can defend they match up well with our team. One of the best rebounding teams are the Bucks especially Giannis in the paint. Some Curry homers are delusional saying that we don't need KD after beating the Blazers. If we're gonna best the Bucks were gonna need everybody back even Boogie. His size and offensive presence in the inside could help this team.

So much this!!!

You can tell who watches basketball by their take on the opposing team. LOL
Share 49ersWebzone