• Stud
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
What an awful game by Klay tonight. Wow

He's trying to out due Kyrie tonight.
Looney and Jones bravo tonight
That was a close shoulder break
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Looney and Jones bravo tonight

Yep. Impressed by both. Adams is a tough guy and they held up very well.
Issa wrap
Wonder how iggy's health over the season will impact McCaw's willingness to come back.
Did something happen with Westbrook there?
I think the Thunder looked like a better team without Westbrook.
Originally posted by LarryLestersBuns:
I think the Thunder looked like a better team without Westbrook.

lol OKC wouldnt make the playoffs without Westbrook.

Great game yesterday by Looney and Jones. I am Jones biggest critic he is proving me wrong. Made a lot of improvements. Looney looks good he got extra bounce and much faster finally healthy.

On another issue I think KD is really leaving after this season his brother spilled the beans on an IG comments that they are filling the rings before they get outta here. KD can still change his mind and might stay especially if we win to get a chance of 4peat. We will just see but based on the vibes from the media and his brother this might be his last season with the team. Let's enjoy this moment to have one of the most stacked team.
Can we possibly go 2 weeks in here without discussing whether KD will be a Warrior next year. Guess what, he will be a Warrior for the entire 2018-19 season and the Dubs are going for 4 titles in 5 years. They will have 5 All Stars in the lineup in a couple of months. I think those are pretty cool things to focus on instead of whether Durant will or wont be a Warrior next year.
I think the Warriors are in great shape at the C position. I dont know of any team in the NBA that has the depth that the Dubs will have with Cousins, Jones, Looney, and Bell. That doesnt even include when they go small ball with Draymond in the middle.

Jones simply wasnt ready to contribute when he was drafted but there was no denying his physical ability. He just needed tons of coaching on both ends. He is basically a young Javale who can hurt you with the lobs, play pretty good defense against the bigger centers, and hustle his butt off. He will get destroyed some nights against the better 5's but I think he will do a nice job in the rotation most of the time.

Looney is a favorite of mine because he just doesnt make dumb plays and gets the most out of his ability. He is certainly limited physically compared to most NBA bigs but he just knows how to play the game and knows his strengths and limitations.
My greatest concern for this team besides injuries is the lack of great scoring off the bench. They have guys who can play but not guys who can come in and drain a lot of 3s. This is really why I would have liked Crawford for the vet minimum over a guy like McKinney but obviously there must have been a concern over signing him.
Warm ups are pretty nice!

Lol
Share 49ersWebzone