There are 204 users in the forums

***2018-19 NBA REGULAR SEASON THREAD***

That's gonna be a fun series lol
Great game. Lol Harden
  • Jiks
How dare some of you compare that s**t to MJ or Kobe...
Lol
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Jamal Crawford is crashing Dirk's last home game party!

50 points at 39

Oldest player ever to do so
  • Jiks
It was kind of nice watching Donovan Mitchell get 16 free throws and see how easy it is to put up 40+ when you get that much help.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

50 points at 39

Originally posted by Jiks:
It was kind of nice watching Donovan Mitchell get 16 free throws and see how easy it is to put up 40+ when you get that much help.

I missed it
Dwyane Wade aka Flash aka Father prime is my favorite basketball player of all-time. Such an amazing career, completely changed the expansion Miami Heat into one of the most respected organizations in basketball. He still has plenty left in the tank to play a little longer. This man will be missed
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Apr 9, 2019 at 10:44 PM ]
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Dwyane Wade is my favorite basketball player of all-time. Such an amazing career, completely changed the expansion Miami Heat into one of the most respected organizations in basketball. He still has plenty left in the tank to play a little longer. He will be missed

Dwyane Wade aka Flash aka Father prime is my favorite basketball player of all-time. Such an amazing career, completely changed the expansion Miami Heat into one of the most respected organizations in basketball. He still has plenty left in the tank to play a little longer. This man will be missed

Wait, what? Wade was drafted 15 years after the Heat's debut in the NBA, and you think they were still considered an expansion team? And you think Wade was the reason they became "one of the most respected organizations in basketball? Not Pat Riley, who coached the team in the 90's to respectability and then to championships in the 2000's as a coach and executive? Wade is an all time great and the greatest player the Heat have ever had, but you're slapping the credit on the wrong dude, here.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

50 points at 39

He had a chance at another 4 point play (all-time leader) but he misssd the FT
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Wait, what? Wade was drafted 15 years after the Heat's debut in the NBA, and you think they were still considered an expansion team? And you think Wade was the reason they became "one of the most respected organizations in basketball? Not Pat Riley, who coached the team in the 90's to respectability and then to championships in the 2000's as a coach and executive? Wade is an all time great and the greatest player the Heat have ever had, but you're slapping the credit on the wrong dude, here.

For reals. They were an expansion team when they had Glen Rice. They ceased to be when they got Riley, Zo and had those infamous playoff series against the Knicks
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Apr 9, 2019 at 11:38 PM ]

Two of MJ's records were broken tonight.
Anyone else smell horses**t?
Share 49ersWebzone