LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

2018-19 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Hart is one of the players I didn't get to see much last season. Felt he should get good minutes after watching him in summer league along with looking at some of his highlights and stats from last season.

It was good to see him fit in so well with the starters. If this continues - Luke should start him over KCP.

Think its a foregone conclusion at this point. Hart greatest strengths - finishing around the rim and Defense. Two things we desperately need.

And his 3 point shooting might even be better than KCPs. He's continuing off that strong SL performance, and he's not shy out there, even when he's playing with Lebron. But I feel confident with KCP, just a slow start for him. He's put in the time this offseason, hopefully he's not gonna hit a mental block, because physically he's capable to be a starter on this team.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Hart is one of the players I didn't get to see much last season. Felt he should get good minutes after watching him in summer league along with looking at some of his highlights and stats from last season.

It was good to see him fit in so well with the starters. If this continues - Luke should start him over KCP.

Think its a foregone conclusion at this point. Hart greatest strengths - finishing around the rim and Defense. Two things we desperately need.

And his 3 point shooting might even be better than KCPs. He's continuing off that strong SL performance, and he's not shy out there, even when he's playing with Lebron. But I feel confident with KCP, just a slow start for him. He's put in the time this offseason, hopefully he's not gonna hit a mental block, because physically he's capable to be a starter on this team.

He is definitely a key role player. Thankfully we have the talentnow that he may not be a starter, which is a sign of how far we've come since Kobe's twilight.
I think KCP will be alright. He's just in a slump right now and in his own head. He'll either shake it off or relegate to the 2nd squad until he finds his game.

He is definitely a key role player. Thankfully we have the talentnow that he may not be a starter, which is a sign of how far we've come since Kobe's twilight.

This team has a lot of talent now, not all star talent, but we have solid depth and experienced players. Unlike previous years, if we have a couple guys out for 10 games it be a disaster.
Ingram's stepback looking smooth

This team has a lot of talent now, not all star talent, but we have solid depth and experienced players. Unlike previous years, if we have a couple guys out for 10 games it be a disaster.

Exactly. Which is why its SOOO important for Ingram to take that next step sooner than later. He needs to rise into elite with Lebron bc we have so many GOOD players. if preseason has been any indication looks like he's well on his way.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
So how's the team looking, i don't waste my time watching preseason garbo.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
So how's the team looking, i'm a bandwagon fan. i don't waste my time watching garbo.

Lol, never change susweel.
Originally posted by susweel:
So how's the team looking, i don't waste my time watching preseason garbo.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
No Lebron tonight...no Ball either.

It's lookin' like both will play in the next game

• 4ML
  • Veteran

KCP starting tonight.

I think offensively - Lakers have looked pretty good but defensively they have been awful. Still early and often chemistry matters more on defense - so they have time to fix some of these issues. This is another reason I'd like Ball in the starting line-up. He's a better defender than Rondo at this point...plus Rondo (like Lebron) will play better defense when playoffs begin.

Also, I think it's not fair to Kuzma to play him at Center. I think Lakers will eventually realize that they need to trade/sign a real backup Center. I don't think you can play Javale more than 20-24 minutes a game for an entire season.
  • Stud
I wonder how much Letrash is enjoying losing 3 of the last 4 finals to the Warriors and being a terrible 3-6 in the finals. And just like 2010, he runs from his current team to go to a more talented team. What a cuck.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Stud:
I wonder how much Letrash is enjoying losing 3 of the last 4 finals to the Warriors and being a terrible 3-6 in the finals. And just like 2010, he runs from his current team to go to a more talented team. What a cuck.

What exactly is the point of this post? To incite or bait someone? What does this add to the discussion of the 18-19 Lakers?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Originally posted by Stud:

Well we figured out which alias Kevin Durant is using on the zone for his burner account, and season hasn't even started yet. sup kd!!
Share 49ersWebzone