f**k Kyrie. Kemba is better.
#1 FA priority, McCaw.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Low maintenance for sure. Also, it'd be best if Kyrie takes Durant to NY.

I still want Kawhi first though.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Step one complete.
So where are the people who said we would have to give up more this offseason? Feb it was, Ingram, Ball, Kuz, Hart, and another young player, and multiple first round picks. We kept Kuz, this deal wasnt better.

But Pels got a lot. Good trade hopefully for both teams.

Btw,
Never rooted for a 2nd team in any sport, but Pels became my side b***h now.

You kept Kuz. All in all it's pretty close because Lakers are a playoff team with Davis in Feb so they got a substantially better pick.

Pelicans were betting on Boston but they flopped and Irving walked that destroying that trade.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
So where are the people who said we would have to give up more this offseason? Feb it was, Ingram, Ball, Kuz, Hart, and another young player, and multiple first round picks. We kept Kuz, this deal wasnt better.

But Pels got a lot. Good trade hopefully for both teams.

Btw,
Never rooted for a 2nd team in any sport, but Pels became my side b***h now.

You kept Kuz. All in all it's pretty close because Lakers are a playoff team with Davis in Feb so they got a substantially better pick.

Pelicans were betting on Boston but they flopped and Irving walked that destroying that trade.

Mhmmm lol
Originally posted by 4ML:

Low maintenance for sure. Also, it'd be best if Kyrie takes Durant to NY.

I still want Kawhi first though.

Yup

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Lol

Bonus.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Needing 5 all stars is pretty weak. LOL. It should be illegal to have that much talent on one team. If you do need it I think it's kind of sad. Like cheating.

Originally posted by titan:
Get Kawhi and make this all worth it.

Lol this

Now Lakers gotta hit in FA

Let's do this

Kawhi
Kyrie
Kemba

In that order. Get one.

Umm, so the Warriors drafted Curry, Klay, and Draymond along with Harrison Barnes to win the first title and nearly get #2. Then, instead of grossly overpaying for Barnes (wouldn't you agree?), we instead are able to sign one of best free agents in KD. I will never apologize for the Warriors being able to sign KD. This off-season Cousins felt disrespected and then had his agent contact the Warriors to sign for the MLE. What is Myers supposed to say, "gee, thanks DeMarcus! But, we have enough all-stars on the team." And, we unfortunately didn't win this year cuz of the pile of injuries.

And, now, Lakers fans of all people, sitting with LeBron and AD and STILL wanting Kawhi to "make it worth it"?!? Please, it's so ridiculous hearing Lakers fans talk with the all-star, Hall of Fame players your teams have had in the past. GTFOH with this BS.
Step 1 down. Get Anthony Davis.

Step 2. Sign Kawhi Leonard and do a 3 peat with that Big 3.

Share 49ersWebzone