Buy 49ers at Rams NFC Championship tickets →

There are 88 users in the forums

Australia vs phillipines basketball all in brawl 13 players ejected lol

• titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Philippines team throws a lot of sucker punches

LMAO...It was a team brawl...the b***hes just stepped back and left their boys hanging!!! Everyone was throwing down the p***ys that we're scared chose to make pretend they were getting held back by a 5'5 140lb official! Lol
Originally posted by titan:
LMAO...It was a team brawl...the b***hes just stepped back and left their boys hanging!!! Everyone was throwing down the p***ys that we're scared chose to make pretend they were getting held back by a 5'5 140lb official! Lol

Australia would stomp Phillipines without breaking a sweat
  • titan
  • Veteran

No nuts and ran. That's a giant size coward! Haha

I dare you say that to a group of Aussies lol
  • titan
  • Veteran

I dare you say that to a group of Aussies lol

I have no reason too! I'm friends with a bunch of them. Take a cheap shot at my friend I don't care what nationality you are... be ready!
The announcers were great. I was half expecting this to be another SCOTT STERLING video

Maybe in a safe organized environment, but when s**t hit the fan, the Aussie's clammed up and that's when it counts. Fight or flight.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
"Should be fined for throwing such a soft punch anyway" lol those guys were great.

Priceless
Originally posted by Joecool:
Maybe in a safe organized environment, but when s**t hit the fan, the Aussie's clammed up and that's when it counts. Fight or flight.

Oh I thought they were playing basketball

Scrub team was a joke and acted like scrubs
Flips took Ls all over .

Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
The announcers were great. I was half expecting this to be another SCOTT STERLING video

Hey now, Scott Sterling won a soccer game all by himself!
Share 49ersWebzone