There are 94 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL 2018 WORLD CUP Thread***

  • 190836
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,662
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Russia looked sharp

Only infant of KSA. They are old and will be eliminated on the next round.

I was checking out their roster at the FIFA website … KSA, is statistically -- as a team -- younger than Russia.
KSA = 28.13 YO … Russia = 28.26, and Russia', had a 38 YO Defender in Sergey Ignashevich, on the pitch.
KSA, just looked so much slower than Russia (IMO)

Russia is on of the oldest teams. I still think Russia won't pass the next round.
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Russia looked sharp

Only infant of KSA. They are old and will be eliminated on the next round.

I was checking out their roster at the FIFA website … KSA, is statistically -- as a team -- younger than Russia.
KSA = 28.13 YO … Russia = 28.26, and Russia', had a 38 YO Defender in Sergey Ignashevich, on the pitch.
KSA, just looked so much slower than Russia (IMO)

Russia is on of the oldest teams. I still think Russia won't pass the next round.

I initially picked Uruguay, and Egypt to advance from the group stage, to the round of 16.
Those 2 teams, play at Ekaterinburg Arena your tomorrow / my today. I think Uruguay, will
top the group … but I'll have a better feel on the group as a whole, at the conclusion of the match.
One thing for sure … scoring 5 goals while getting the 3 points, didn't hurt Russia' chances to advance
  • 190836
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,662
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Russia looked sharp

Only infant of KSA. They are old and will be eliminated on the next round.

I was checking out their roster at the FIFA website … KSA, is statistically -- as a team -- younger than Russia.
KSA = 28.13 YO … Russia = 28.26, and Russia', had a 38 YO Defender in Sergey Ignashevich, on the pitch.
KSA, just looked so much slower than Russia (IMO)

Russia is on of the oldest teams. I still think Russia won't pass the next round.

I initially picked Uruguay, and Egypt to advance from the group stage, to the round of 16.
Those 2 teams, play at Ekaterinburg Arena your tomorrow / my today. I think Uruguay, will
top the group … but I'll have a better feel on the group as a whole, at the conclusion of the match.
One thing for sure … scoring 5 goals while getting the 3 points, didn't hurt Russia' chances to advance

I agree, we'll find out about Egypt tomorrow. But Uruguay is a lock. I was very surprised by Russia though. I didn't think the Saudis would allow five goals. The funny thing is the fact that Russians made it look so easy. Especially in the second half.
  • NeKro
  • Vietnamese
  • Posts: 14,736
Pretty good game so far.
Man, I wonder if that game would have been any different if Ramos hadn't murdered Salah's shoulder.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 55,409
I'm gonna miss probably the first half of Portugal v Spain
  • NeKro
  • Vietnamese
  • Posts: 14,736
Originally posted by Debryune:
Man, I wonder if that game would have been any different if Ramos hadn't murdered Salah's shoulder.

I think Egypt how have at at least a goal if he was playing. Egypt played very well, sucks they lost in the pretty much in the last minute. That game could have been 0-3 easily, if not for those amazing keeper saves by Egypt.
Why is there a fake injury every 2 minutes
Dam fake my ass.

This dude just got ktfo.

Jesus...Marrocco player blasted in the side of the head, goes limp, nose/face smash into the ground, etc. and what do their doctors do? Spray him in the face with water, stand him up immediately and repeatedly slap him in the face...dude can't even stand up. Wow!

[ Edited by NCommand on Jun 15, 2018 at 9:36 AM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
Jesus...Marrocco player blasted in the side of the head, goes limp, nose/face smash into the ground, etc. and what do their doctors do? Spray him in the face with water, stand him up immediately and repeatedly slap him in the face...dude can't even stand up. Wow!

you guys watching online ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Jesus...Marrocco player blasted in the side of the head, goes limp, nose/face smash into the ground, etc. and what do their doctors do? Spray him in the face with water, stand him up immediately and repeatedly slap him in the face...dude can't even stand up. Wow!

you guys watching online ?
Yea bruh.

Espn app
If you dont have that try one of these

http://www.sportstream.tv/?source=2
Lol dafuq. This dude misses an ez pass in clutch time near goal.
Share 49ersWebzone