There are 280 users in the forums

World Cup 2026

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by NeKro:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
This will help USA make the World Cup in 2026

They need the automatic host bid

good point i didn't think of that. So will all 3 host be automatically in?

Yep. But it will be the first time with the expanded field, so they probably would have qualified anyway.
What a waste of 2 hours the initial match was … KSA, had no answer to Russia' attack.
I walked away from the match @ '84 to get something in the kitchen … came back at '90+
and it was 5-0.

Giving up 2 more goals in that short span of time, is not a good look. It had me wondering,
how they even qualified for the field of 32 ?
So I assume either our stadium or the cowboys would be the prime spots for matches.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
So I assume either our stadium or the cowboys would be the prime spots for matches.
cowboys might not get it as they need real grass

The Cowboys stadium has to be altered -- pitch wise -- in order to comply with FIFA' ruling on playing surfaces.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Yup … and I don't think they have the grass on-a-roller type setup that Arizona has.
Then again, Jerry loves himself some attention when it comes to showcasing his monument.
He might be willing to foot the bill, in order to be in compliance
How about avaya stadium? I've never been but they were showing the size of the scoreboard bar on the news earlier

Horry shyt
[ Edited by bayarealuv on Jun 14, 2018 at 3:55 PM ]
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
How about avaya stadium? I've never been but they were showing the size of the scoreboard bar on the news earlier

Horry shyt

Nevermind.. capacity sucks lol
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:

Yup … and I don't think they have the grass on-a-roller type setup that Arizona has.
Then again, Jerry loves himself some attention when it comes to showcasing his monument.

I don't think sod will do well on concrete and without any sun

^ If they were able to install natural grass in old-ass, no AC, Pontiac Silverdome in Detroit way back in '94, they'll figure out some way to put grass in Jerry World by 2026...
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jun 14, 2018 at 8:09 PM ]

They have bulbs for that … hint, the 420 industry. That light bill will be hellacious though ;D
Metal Halides are expensive; they could use some of the new-age LED grow lights instead ?

They have bulbs for that … hint, the 420 industry. That light bill will be hellacious though ;D
Metal Halides are expensive; they could use some of the new-age LED grow lights instead ?

Yup, maybe even tear up part of the dome to make it like AZ

Still got 8 years
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jun 14, 2018 at 8:24 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone