Buy 49ers at Rams NFC Championship tickets →

There are 103 users in the forums

OFFICIAL 2018 NBA Off-Season Thread

Originally posted by JustinMT:

This is best spot for immediate and long term success. Don't think he'll consider unfortunately. I'd love this move.
Originally posted by 4ML:

This is best spot for immediate and long term success. Don't think he'll consider unfortunately. I'd love this move.

"I'm going to take my talents to Salt Lake City."

Nah doesn't sound quite right. But I agree that team would be a force.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

"I'm going to take my talents to Salt Lake City."

Nah doesn't sound quite right. But I agree that team would be a force.

Yea...he said today Family will play a huge role. For me, that makes Lakers the favorite.
SLC is just like an hour and a half flight to LA so thats not a problem.

I really really hope Lebron is thinking that. Short flight for me from Reno. Plus, I'm considering SLC as one of the city to move to in very near future. I personally really like SLC.

I really really hope Lebron is thinking that. Short flight for me from Reno. Plus, I'm considering SLC as one of the city to move to in very near future. I personally really like SLC.

Ive only been there once but I really liked it too. Gorgeous area. I really miss seasons and clouds. CA is great but there can be too much sun.
Per shaqs son

he knows where Lebrons son will be going to High School in CA

Lebron to clippers confirmed

Ive only been there once but I really liked it too. Gorgeous area. I really miss seasons and clouds. CA is great but there can be too much sun.

Yea...I've been there couple times only - will be visiting a couple times this year. It's growing pretty fast and has lot of great opportunities.

I really hope Jazz is able to add an impactful starter to this roster.

Yea...I've been there couple times only - will be visiting a couple times this year. It's growing pretty fast and has lot of great opportunities.

I really hope Jazz is able to add an impactful starter to this roster.

Me too. Mitchell is recruiting PG pretty hard but I don't see it happening. Sure would be a great addition. I think he'd play really well in our system.
Me too. Mitchell is recruiting PG pretty hard but I don't see it happening. Sure would be a great addition. I think he'd play really well in our system.

Agreed, PG would be a phenomenal fit in that system. That defense would be filthy and add a bonafide scorer to an up and coming roster.

Originally posted by DaManRathman:

Agreed, PG would be a phenomenal fit in that system. That defense would be filthy and add a bonafide scorer to an up and coming roster.

This. George to Utah would be such a fantastic fit. That could upgrade them from quality playoff team to serious contender if Mitchell continues to progress. I like Utah a lot, great young talent, makes me wonder what might have been had Hayward stuck around instead of taking his talents East.

LA is a 0 hour flight to LA.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Per shaqs son

He isn't going to the Clippers. Their roster isn't very good.
Originally posted by DaBum:
Per shaqs son

Even if they had a roster - he isn't playing for the god damn clippers. If he's in La - it's gonna be Lakers obviously.

Lakers and Sixers should be favorites.
Rockets with an outside chance if they can get rid of Anderson's contract and ready to pay Capela, Harden, CP3 and Lebron max dollars.

I think Celtics will be very interesting too if Danny Ainge got the guts to take some risks.
Originally posted by DaBum:
Per shaqs son

Even if they had a roster - he isn't playing for the god damn clippers. If he's in La - it's gonna be Lakers obviously.

Lakers and Sixers should be favorites.
Rockets with an outside chance if they can get rid of Anderson's contract and ready to pay Capela, Harden, CP3 and Lebron max dollars.

I think Celtics will be very interesting too if Danny Ainge got the guts to take some risks.

I could see him returning to Miami.
Share 49ersWebzone