LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

2018 NBA Draft Thread

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
He reminds me of Jewish Jordan

Except Goodman barely got playing time in Israel and was crap at Towson. Doncic at 18 was a star on one of the top professional basketball teams in Europe.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I hope this guy falls to the warriors
  • Jiks
Originally posted by jrg:
In Orlando I want Michael Porter Jr

I think they'll end up w/ Trae Young though

Really like Bamba a lot. I think he can be a defensive monster in the NBA.

Bamba, a Harlem native, boasts a 7-foot-9 wingspan, which helped him average 3.7 blocks at Texas.

"He's such an elite shot blocker," an Eastern Conference executive told The Athletic. "His skill level isn't bad, and it's getting better. He has a nice touch, and he's going to get better."

On offense, The 19-year-old center has been working out with trainer Drew Hanlen on face-up moves, back-to-the-basket moves including a turnaround fadeaway jumper and one-legged fadeaway jumper, and jab steps.

https://theathletic.com/356874/2018/05/16/2018-nba-mock-draft-post-lottery-edition/
Originally posted by Jiks:
Originally posted by jrg:
In Orlando I want Michael Porter Jr

I think they'll end up w/ Trae Young though

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He reminds me of Jewish Jordan

Except Goodman barely got playing time in Israel and was crap at Towson. Doncic at 18 was a star on one of the top professional basketball teams in Europe.

I know. I predicted that he wouldn't do s**t after HS

I was adamant about MD not signing him
Really like Bamba a lot. I think he can be a defensive monster in the NBA.

Bamba, a Harlem native, boasts a 7-foot-9 wingspan, which helped him average 3.7 blocks at Texas.

"He's such an elite shot blocker," an Eastern Conference executive told The Athletic. "His skill level isn't bad, and it's getting better. He has a nice touch, and he's going to get better."

On offense, The 19-year-old center has been working out with trainer Drew Hanlen on face-up moves, back-to-the-basket moves including a turnaround fadeaway jumper and one-legged fadeaway jumper, and jab steps.

https://theathletic.com/356874/2018/05/16/2018-nba-mock-draft-post-lottery-edition/
He will be lucky to have a career like Tristan Thompson
Originally posted by DaBum:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
This stuff pisses me off, especially when its a foreign guy.

If you don't wanna respect our system, then stay across the border and lose out on millions of dollars and play against a bunch of 17 inch vert castoffs from all over the world. Sick of that sh*t

Cause Americans don't do this?

No that doesn't matter. I didn't like when Eli did it and so on.
Doncic has a lot of bust potential .

People say that about every Euro player. That is how the 76ers wound up with Okafor instead of Three Six Latvia.

Sixers ended up with Okafor because Porzingis refused to workout with them. Hinkie was still going to draft him but was pressured by ownership to take Okafor
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Doncic has a lot of bust potential .

People say that about every Euro player. That is how the 76ers wound up with Okafor instead of Three Six Latvia.

Sixers ended up with Okafor because Porzingis refused to workout with them. Hinkie was still going to draft him but was pressured by ownership to take Okafor

No one hates 'the process' more than I do, but thats why I think its bs. Sixers should be able to take BPA, and bc these guys refuse to workout or try to place where they go sixers get stuck with Okafor

wtf 7'10

draft him #1
I watched Ayton play a few times, looks pretty damn good. But he didn't seem that competitive of a player
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
wtf 7'10

draft him #1

Biggest wing span of anyone in NBA draft combine history. Not sure how good of a player he can be ultimately but expect him to be a shot blocking machine.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I watched Ayton play a few times, looks pretty damn good. But he didn't seem that competitive of a player

Puzzles me how a guy that big, long and athletic can be such a woeful shotblocker, even for a forward.
Share 49ersWebzone