There are 76 users in the forums

Need advice on the Preakness?

Originally posted by wailers15:
That was a really fun race. Good Magic again was there then faded. Bravazo hot damn!

Justify ... what can you say.. easy money. Sets up the triple crown. I think we may see a triple crown winner at the Belmont

Justify will never go the distance in the Belmont Stakes. The last quarter of a mile he will hit THE WALL. Save your money. I will survey the field when it is drawn and give my Belmont Stakes pick.
OK, was not going to bother picking due to the fact, Who Cares. But here goes, I can't bet on Justify because who wants fifty cents on the dollar and I think he will come up short. It's not the other horses that will beat him but the last quarter mile and the "Big Sandy" (that's what Belmont Park is called). Justify never raced as a 2 year old and he may hit the wall in the Test Of Champions. So many horses have come into this race with hopes of a Triple Crown and been turned away.
Here are my picks;
Vino Rosso, trained by Todd Pletcher and ridden by NY veteran John Velasquez, who knows every inch of this track
Bravazo, trained by D Wayne Lukas, ridden by Luis Saez, this is a sentimental pick. Back in the 70's and 80's when I was at the track everyday D Wayne was a gold mine for me. I cashed so many bets I thought I was THE MAN. Then the football season came and i gave it back 10 times over. There it is, nobody will probably read this, but good luck.
I will touch it RishikeshA!
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
OK, was not going to bother picking due to the fact, Who Cares. But here goes, I can't bet on Justify because who wants fifty cents on the dollar and I think he will come up short. It's not the other horses that will beat him but the last quarter mile and the "Big Sandy" (that's what Belmont Park is called). Justify never raced as a 2 year old and he may hit the wall in the Test Of Champions. So many horses have come into this race with hopes of a Triple Crown and been turned away.
Here are my picks;
Vino Rosso, trained by Todd Pletcher and ridden by NY veteran John Velasquez, who knows every inch of this track
Bravazo, trained by D Wayne Lukas, ridden by Luis Saez, this is a sentimental pick. Back in the 70's and 80's when I was at the track everyday D Wayne was a gold mine for me. I cashed so many bets I thought I was THE MAN. Then the football season came and i gave it back 10 times over. There it is, nobody will probably read this, but good luck.

So you were saying...
That was a really fun race. Good Magic again was there then faded. Bravazo hot damn!

Justify ... what can you say.. easy money. Sets up the triple crown. I think we may see a triple crown winner at the Belmont

Justify will never go the distance in the Belmont Stakes. The last quarter of a mile he will hit THE WALL. Save your money. I will survey the field when it is drawn and give my Belmont Stakes pick.

And..... Justify will hit what wall son?
And..... Justify will hit what wall son?

One of the prime reasons I gave up gambling 35 years ago.
One of the cardinal rules of horse race betting is to avoid even money shots unless you're betting exotics.
One of the cardinal rules of horse race betting is to avoid even money shots unless you're betting exotics.

Dudes don't get it. I feel you bruh
Share 49ersWebzone