LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

When all is said and done the NBA GOAT is..........

When all is said and done the NBA GOAT is..........

Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Tman:
His argument is sound, still theoretical in nature with projections though

And indirectly calling people idiots and b***hes in a post where he hasn't really done that before seems like it might have hit a nerve.

I could be wrong though

I called the person who created that graphic an idiot for taking a random number of wins to compare. Why not 55 wins or 45 wins?

...and maybe I should have said if ppl want to be "anal" about it then that's fine too (instead of b***h) but not considering OKC an elite team because they only got 47 wins in a 68 game season makes no sense.

But, regardless - 13 teams is a pretty good number and unlike other players on the list - he didn't need an HOF on the floor in every series to achieve that.

East is weak AF, has been for some time. Kobe had to go through Nash marion amare and suns, Duncan parker ginobili Spurs, KG Timberwolves, Kings, Dirk and the Mavs list goes on.

I know you think the demar derozan (guy who didn't play the 4th quarters when they got swept) and the raptors are worldbeaters but I am sorry, you would be wrong.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Staph Curry!
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
East is weak AF, has been for some time. Kobe had to go through Nash marion amare and suns, Duncan parker ginobili Spurs, KG Timberwolves, Kings, Dirk and the Mavs list goes on.

I know you think the demar derozan (guy who didn't play the 4th quarters when they got swept) and the raptors are worldbeaters but I am sorry, you would be wrong.

You forgot the best guard tandem in the league (according to them), Wall and Beal
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

You forgot the best guard tandem in the league (according to them), Wall and Beal

Im trying to hard to pull another tandem in the ECF for the last 10 years other than the one lebron had on his team and I can't lol
  • dmax
  • Veteran
#23 is the greatetst to EVER PLAY THIS GAME...TO SAY LEBRON IS ...IS A DISGRACE
Trolling aside, Top 5 All-time NBA players

1.MJ
2.KAJ
3.Wilt
4.LeBron
5. Magic

If Magic didn't shock the NBA world by get aids & Larry Birds back didn't go bad, those 2 would be over Bron Bron, MJ vs Kareem is the more logical debate, but the media has nothing to gain by debating old school players
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Jun 12, 2018 at 3:29 PM ]
Legend has it ,that if you compare LeBron to Jordan ,a wild Chuck comes and slaps the hell outta you. ...

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Legend has it ,that if you compare LeBron to Jordan ,a wild Chuck comes and slaps the hell outta you. ...

I want to say that to him to get a payday.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
The Goat just pledged $100 million to fight social injustice, what's the pretend goat gonna do?

Originally posted by jcs:
The Goat just pledged $100 million to fight social injustice, what's the pretend goat gonna do?

Lol another great post by jcs

Lebron throughout his whole career has been making donations and speaking out against police brutality. Good to see MJ finally doing this, 30 years later but i guess its a start.

And its the Jordan Brand, not actually MJ taking out a 100 mil from his bank account, its through his company.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Jun 5, 2020 at 5:48 PM ]
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Lebron throughout his whole career has been making donations and speaking out against police brutality. Good to see MJ finally doing this, 30 years later but i guess its a start.

And its the Jordan Brand, not actually MJ taking out a 100 mil from his bank account, its through his company.

Exactly, MJ has always been a coward when it comes to vocalizing anything about social injustice or anything else for that matter.
Lebron is the goat and it's not as close as people think
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Exactly, MJ has always been a coward when it comes to vocalizing anything about social injustice or anything else for that matter.

To be fair though, 100 million is He made up for at least 20 years with that
Originally posted by 4ML:
Btw...Jordan has proven once again that he's the GOAT.

One of his teammate will bring world peace and denuclearization of N. Korea.

All the credit goes to Michael Jordan for elevating his teammates to such a level.

Bravo

Pretty sure it was Michael that was a 6 time Finals MVP. And if Lebron's teammates weren't good enough he can only blame himself. Dude left his team high and dry 3 times for greener pastures.
Share 49ersWebzone