LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

When all is said and done the NBA GOAT is..........

When all is said and done the NBA GOAT is..........

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Kareem. That's always been my opinion.

Kareem and Jordan are pretty much a tie imho.
[ Edited by 4ML on May 12, 2018 at 5:56 PM ]
Jordan

Lebron
Kareem

Magic
Wilt
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Homer:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Jordan didnt ditch his team to win a trophy with another team.

True. He ditched his team to play baseball and they won 3 less games.

I voted Lebron, even though I know it's Jordan. I just can't handle how people act like him not being as good as Jordan means he sucks.
2 2nd round exits without him there...three strait championships when he came back. How many failed finals did it take Bron to get to 3 championships?
[ Edited by jcs on May 12, 2018 at 11:32 PM ]
Pistol Pete
Jesus Shuttlesworth
  • Homer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by Homer:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Jordan didnt ditch his team to win a trophy with another team.

True. He ditched his team to play baseball and they won 3 less games.

I voted Lebron, even though I know it's Jordan. I just can't handle how people act like him not being as good as Jordan means he sucks.
2 2nd round exits without him there...three strait championships when he came back. How many failed finals did it take Bron to get to 3 championships?
2nd round playoff exits vs 2 #1 overall picks

As I said in the original post, I know Jordan is GOAT. This is just all I got to defend my man Lebron . Well, this and his finals win over the warriors which is way more impressive than any of Jordan's final wins. But as of right now, I'd say it's definitely Jordan.

The only way I can see him passing Jordan in the public's eye is if he goes to a team like the lakers and gets a couple rings.
Lebron could have had what the Warriors have now...if he and Wade weren't so greedy and Bosh wasn't so weak.

In my opinion, Lebron's ego is the biggest thing that has kept him from winning 6+ titles.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Lebron could have had what the Warriors have now...if he and Wade weren't so greedy and Bosh wasn't so weak.

In my opinion, Lebron's ego is the biggest thing that has kept him from winning 6+ titles.

Warriors have two championships so far. Lebron has three. How many more can the Warriors really win? Can they afford to max out Curry, Durant, Green, and Thompson?
Originally posted by 49erminion:
Originally posted by Joecool:

Warriors have two championships so far. Lebron has three. How many more can the Warriors really win? Can they afford to max out Curry, Durant, Green, and Thompson?

No team can really afford to max out 4 players. Good for the Warriors though that Klay will sign a team friendly deal that will still make him rich beyond his needs. I seriously doubt any team will offer Draymond a max deal and I would fully expect him to also sign a team friendly extension. Its a pretty good deal when you can be part of something special and still be rich beyond your wildest expectations.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Jordan

Lebron
Kareem

Magic
Wilt

No koby?

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Jordan

Lebron
Kareem

Magic
Wilt

No koby?

Koby Brian has 5 rings....

That koby brian was good but koby briant is an all time great.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran

That koby brian was good but koby briant is an all time great.

and kobe beef is the GOAT
Jordan

Lebron
Kareem

Magic
Wilt

No koby?

Not in my top 5. Top 10 though. Kobe and Bird would be the next 2 in line
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Jordan

Lebron
Kareem

Magic
Wilt

No koby?

Not in my top 5. Top 10 though. Kobe and Bird would be the next 2 in line

Duncan should be up there too. If I'm building a team - I'll take Duncan over Bird.
Share 49ersWebzone