LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 329 users in the forums

NBA PLAYOFFS 2017-2018 Thread

Originally posted by Leathaface:
Sounds like Kawhi is done for the playoffs. I would love to see what kind of phony science "his team" is using to justify his absence. Sounds like he's only interested in himself. I don't blame him but he's probably lost a lot of respect around the league.

He lost some of my respect but he will get paid for sure and I doubt teams will care if he sat out this playoffs and get traded to their team. GM would take Kawhi anytime. I think other players understand as well.
  • Stud
Isn't this the first time in like 5 years Letrash had lost a first round game? His teams usually sweep in the first round.

This was unexpected, especially considering all home teams have won up until this point.
LOL Cavs. Well I guess we can only hope they can turn it around to win a game in this series.

I only wish I had watched the game rather than go to the golf range for 2 hours. I missed out on some fun times.
  • Stud
Wow, I just did some research. Letrash James hasn't lost a first round game since 2012 until today. Five straight first round sweeps.
Originally posted by Stud:
Isn't this the first time in like 5 years Letrash had lost a first round game? His teams usually sweep in the first round.

This was unexpected, especially considering all home teams have won up until this point.

just an fyi. not only do you sound like a 12 year old by calling him trash (on a consistent basis) but other posters aren't gonna engage with your juvenile posts either. if you want to look like a teen age troll, you are winning.
  • Stud
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

just an fyi. not only do you sound like a 12 year old by calling him trash (on a consistent basis) but other posters aren't gonna engage with your juvenile posts either. if you want to look like a teen age troll, you are winning.

I'm sure I'll lose sleep over it, bud. Lol.
  • Stud
Found out Letrash has never lost a first round opener ever. He was 21-0 until today.

not saying you will, just letting you know what you sound like, bud.
  • Stud

You're too irrelevant for anyone to care what you think. OK cupcake?

Don't send me a private message like that again either. Grow up.
[ Edited by Stud on Apr 15, 2018 at 3:50 PM ]

You're too irrelevant for anyone to care what you think. OK cupcake?

Don't send me a private message like that again either. Grow up.

wtf are you talking about? you sent me a PM first calling me a virgin, should i post it? you have some issues lmao.

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Tbh - he isn't the first Warriors fan to sound like a teenager in this thread. When 70 year old posters can sound like a teenager - you can't really blame these kids.
Originally posted by 4ML:

Tbh - he isn't the first Warriors fan to sound like a teenager in this thread. When 70 year old posters can sound like a teenager - you can't really blame these kids.

meh. he's in other threads starting crap with other posters too, but Furlow put him in his place.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Apr 15, 2018 at 4:01 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
PG hitting everything.
can't get into these early round games lol..

I heard the boston game was good though
These twolves jerseys are very meh
Share 49ersWebzone