LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

NBA PLAYOFFS 2017-2018 Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Lebron is being such a b***h. Seriously have to review over a slap?

I like when James was yelling at a teammate when an ill advised outlet pass from him sailed out of bounds ... lol. You could read his lips "Keep running". If he had kept running he'd be ten rows deep. He is without a doubt one of the most talented basketball players in history. But his flaming narcissism is such a turn off. I know, they are all divas but he is on whole other level.

lol this is straight hating.
Stephenson still a dumbass I see lol
Originally posted by 4ML:

I like when James was yelling at a teammate when an ill advised outlet pass from him sailed out of bounds ... lol. You could read his lips "Keep running". If he had kept running he'd be ten rows deep. He is without a doubt one of the most talented basketball players in history. But his flaming narcissism is such a turn off. I know, they are all divas but he is on whole other level.

Naw thats how non lebron riders see it.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
This game is over. Damn that was ugly. Lost the game in 1st quarter.
[ Edited by 4ML on Apr 15, 2018 at 3:01 PM ]
And that's game.

Poor Orlando, should have never gotten rid of Oladipo, Sabonis and Harris.
Nail
That was probably the ugliest Eastern Playoff game by the Cavs since LeBron returned.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
That was probably the ugliest Eastern Playoff game by the Cavs since LeBron returned.

Wasn't it beautiful?
Sounds like Kawhi is done for the playoffs. I would love to see what kind of phony science "his team" is using to justify his absence. Sounds like he's only interested in himself. I don't blame him but he's probably lost a lot of respect around the league.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Sounds like Kawhi is done for the playoffs. I would love to see what kind of phony science "his team" is using to justify his absence. Sounds like he's only interested in himself. I don't blame him but he's probably lost a lot of respect around the league.

We have so many body language experts (a couple in this thread as well) - that we form unsubstantiated opinions on players. Kawhi is a perfect example of that.

And that's game.

Poor Orlando, should have never gotten rid of Oladipo, Sabonis and Harris.

Really have no clue why they got rid of Oladipo. Could have traded everyone else and kept him if they wanted to rebuild
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Leathaface:

Go tell that to Thomas, he played hurt and look at what that got him.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Really have no clue why they got rid of Oladipo. Could have traded everyone else and kept him if they wanted to rebuild

Oladipo is all athlete, it looks like he's improved his basketball skills. He was crappy in okc last year
  • Stud

Nah, Lebron is a piece of sh-t.

Huh? First off, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Secondly, the play I was referring to seemed pretty obvious to me, and a classic LBJ blaming anyone but himself. I give/gave him his athletic due, one of the greatest athletes of our generation. Probably in the all time great athlete conversation. But if you can't see the head over heels love affair he has with himself, then we'll just have to disagree. I know you are a big fan of his so I get it. What you can 'straight hating' though is a viewpoint shared by many regarding this guy. As in all of life, it is a matter of perspective.
Share 49ersWebzone