There are 297 users in the forums

***Philadelphia 76ers Trust The Process 2020-2021***

• Garce
  • Veteran
wtf is going on, how come yall cant beat the broken ass Celtics
Originally posted by Garce:

Playoff experience vs Youth

I said it before the series. I expected the Sixers to win but wouldnt be surprised if Boston wins no matter who is on the court. They allays play the Sixers tough
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I expect Sixers to win game 3.
0-3
That embiid dunk was nasty. Oh well for the city of Philly.
At least the Eagles won the SB.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
That embiid dunk was nasty. Oh well for the city of Philly.
At least the Eagles won the SB.

f**k the Eagles
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by Garce:

Playoff experience vs Youth

I said it before the series. I expected the Sixers to win but wouldnt be surprised if Boston wins no matter who is on the court. They allays play the Sixers tough

yup. all about youth here. doubt there are even a handful of teams to go to the conference finals during their 1st playoff run.
1-3

Back to Boston
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
1-3

Back to Boston

Game 5 is the key. Win that and Celts are gonna get nervous.
1-4

One of the more fun seasons I can remember being a Sixers fan. If you would have told me in the summer the Sixers would loss in the 2nd round of the playoffs being a 3 seed and winning 52 games I would have said you are crazy as f**k.

The bar has been set. I expect Finals next year or ECF

The most positive thing about this season is Joel Embiid walks away healthy

• jrg
  • Veteran
RIP
1-4

One of the more fun seasons I can remember being a Sixers fan. If you would have told me in the summer the Sixers would loss in the 2nd round of the playoffs being a 3 seed and winning 52 games I would have said you are crazy as f**k.

Especially if Fultz can figure it out. That's a very good team. Simmons gonna have to learn how to shoot, but he'll figure it out. And now they got the cap space for whoever. Btw, do you want JJ back?
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
1-4

Especially if Fultz can figure it out. That's a very good team. Simmons gonna have to learn how to shoot, but he'll figure it out. And now they got the cap space for whoever. Btw, do you want JJ back?

Yeah I want JJ back. I expect him to be back at a very team friendly deal after getting paid 23 mil for one season
Gone fishin
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
As I suggested couple of months ago in NBA thread - Reports emerging of Sixers will do everything to land PG or Lebron and then trade for Kawhi.
Share 49ersWebzone