LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

How should the League punish Jim Schwartz for his unprofessional attack on Jim Harbaugh?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How should the League punish Jim Schwartz for his unprofessional attack on Jim Harbaugh?

Harbaugh owned the exchange. Nothing will happnen.
  • boqi
  • Veteran
fine him!
[ Edited by boqi on Oct 17, 2011 at 1:44 AM ]
  • Adman
  • Veteran
No one here thinks that Harbaugh might get a fine as well? We all know how Goodell is!

I'm thinking they both get fined.
modniner wins this thread lol1
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
NOTHING.
Dude took it personal. It didn't look like a push to me. Coach H. was just excited.
  • jdean
  • Veteran
Make him do the nutcracker drill with suh
  • jdean
  • Veteran
For a good read go to espn and read the NFC north blog . I think the guy is Kevin seifert (spelling??) he said that Schwartz's action borders on lunacy.
Nothing... The entire incident was fun and is different than the pc BS we usually see. Let it slide
Way more entertaining than the bellichick/ josh mccdaniels thing from a few years ago

What the heck was that about anyway? Schwartz didn't like the way Harbaugh shook his hand and said good game? That was just wierd. I suppose only Jim Schwartz knows what happened.
Originally posted by kelson49er:
Still waiting for a .gif of this by the way, or at least that picture of Harbaugh looking ready to rumble, Schwartz grimacing like a dweeb, and Davis grinning like an idiot while holding Schwartz back.

Let it blow over

Unprofessional by both coaches
lol my favorite part is probably Harbaugh saying "it's my fault for shaking his hand to hard" he basically said "i shook his hand like a man maybe next time i should act like a girl about it" its just funny in my eyes but i do like Harbs manning up out of the two and seems willing to take the bullet
The NFL should fund a therapist, for Jim Schwartz, along with anger management courses and weekly drug tests.
Share 49ersWebzone