There are 200 users in the forums

Gore and Hunter on the field at the same time?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I would love to see this too. Though I think you have to consider who you are playing. This week. Probably not. I'd rather have both TE's out there to help with the blocking. Though I agree. I think it would be real cool to see a two TE one wideout set with both of them. You could put walker in as an Hback maybe? It would be pretty sweet to pass out of that formation and then also if they keyed on Gore flip it outside to Hunter. Or mayber you playaction to Gore and set up a screen with hunter. Could be cool.
Originally posted by susweel:
Thats all good and nice but please no more handoffs to VD.

Just because it didn't work the FIRST time, doesn't mean it won't work. Just sayin verga breath.
You know we all remember Roger Craig now. To me Frank is alot like Roger. he can pass protect and run and catch. It would be nice if Hunter could step up and be like Wendell Tyler was for us in 83-84. It's sort of reversed because Wendell was the older back but the speed guy. Too be honest it isn't a fair comparison though because Tyler was a beast. Hunter will have to show he can basically carry the load.

http://youtu.be/GgfstXSkWOk
[ Edited by VA49er on Oct 14, 2011 at 6:39 PM ]
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by susweel:
Thats all good and nice but please no more handoffs to VD.

Just because it didn't work the FIRST time, doesn't mean it won't work. Just sayin verga breath.

It did work once before. I forgot the game... possibly against the Rams at STL but Mike Martz called a handoff to Vernon Davis when Shaun Hill was starting... it went for 4-6 yards if I'm not mistaken...
2 receiver 1 tight end set gore hunter split in back field crabs and ginn same side crabs in the slot motion vd off the line to split wide on empty side of the field......opions are vd 1-1 to open side of field ginn on fly route crabs on either quick slant, post, 10 yard out in curl route and gore & hunter 1-1 in the flats .......your thoughts
Share 49ersWebzone