There are 134 users in the forums

XFL is back!?

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
id rather have male midgets play against lingerie football teams

This is f**king genius

Them chicks dont play. They'd wreck those dwarfs.

  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,569
Las Vegas Outlaw better be back! He Hate Me for HC...nah screw that...He Hate Me for He GM Me!!!!
Originally posted by titan:
Las Vegas Outlaw better be back! He Hate Me for HC...nah screw that...He Hate Me for He GM Me!!!!

He Sign Me
Who con forget former Niner great Jim Drunkenmiller!?

The Las Vegas Outlaws just unveiled their new logo

Where would you put the 8 teams?

St. Louis, San Diego, and Oakland seem like obvious choices. Portland, San Antonio, Salt Lake City would be possibilities.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
id rather have male midgets play against lingerie football teams

This is f**king genius

Them chicks dont play. They'd wreck those dwarfs.


I don't know

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Who con forget former Niner great Jim Drunkenmiller!?




Even in the XFL he sucked. Couldn't hold a candle to Touchdown Tommy Maddox.


  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,673
There is already talk about bringing back an NFL sanctioned development league that will end up killing this XFL off for good.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,673
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Who con forget former Niner great Jim Drunkenmiller!?


The tractor pulling rapist who could drive a football through a barn door...
[ Edited by jcs on Jan 25, 2018 at 9:48 PM ]

Originally posted by captveg:
Where would you put the 8 teams?

St. Louis, San Diego, and Oakland seem like obvious choices. Portland, San Antonio, Salt Lake City would be possibilities.

Won't work. I would put them in smaller cities where that game would be one of the larger tickets in town.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 161,939
Originally posted by jrg:
Do we get to have two threads so everyone will be happy and not cry like babies?


Originally posted by Garce:
This is an actual sports thread and it's in the parking lot, yet the Wrastlin' thread still resides in other sports?

AND THERE IT IS!

The year-round contract could be good for development. But, not sure how competitive the salaries will be. Maybe they lean on betting, fantasy sports, and streaming services for revenue.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 49,783
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by jrg:
Do we get to have two threads so everyone will be happy and not cry like babies?


Originally posted by Garce:
This is an actual sports thread and it's in the parking lot, yet the Wrastlin' thread still resides in other sports?

AND THERE IT IS!


#obsessed
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 161,939
Originally posted by Garce:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by jrg:
Do we get to have two threads so everyone will be happy and not cry like babies?


Originally posted by Garce:
This is an actual sports thread and it's in the parking lot, yet the Wrastlin' thread still resides in other sports?

AND THERE IT IS!


#obsessed

lol
Share 49erswebzone