LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

🏈 XFL Football Thread 🏈

This will last one season.
So I was thinking that this was going to be the exact opposite.

I was thinking Gridiron Gang type players. WTF is this?

This is what happens when your wife wants to run for Senate and the cocaine and steroids start ejecting your body and blood, turning you into a pmsing Kaitlyn Jenner.
millennial F.L.
Kinda strange they would bring back Xtreme Football with all the injury woes the NFL faces each year.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Do we get to have two threads so everyone will be happy and not cry like babies?
Pro football in the offsesson... nothing wrong with that.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Kinda strange they would bring back Xtreme Football with all the injury woes the NFL faces each year.

that's my thought but i guess $$ wins out
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jrg:
Do we get to have two threads so everyone will be happy and not cry like babies?

There is nothing "Xtreme" about it. No gimmicks, its actually a pretty sober, moderate approach to football. Most of the focus seems to be on speeding the game up and more consistent application of the rules.
Is Papa Johns going to be the sponsor?

Originally posted by luv49rs:

that's my thought but i guess $$ wins out

At this point though, the players know the risks involved.

I'm skeptical of its success, but I don't think it would hurt the NFL to have potential competition
[ Edited by MrOrange on Jan 25, 2018 at 2:05 PM ]
Originally posted by MrOrange:
At this point though, the players know the risks involved.

I'm skeptical of its success, but I don't think it would hurt the NFL to have potential competition

It sounds like it'd be an ideal developmental league for the NFL if anyone but Vince was running it.
f**k it I'll watch
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
key will be insanely hot cheerleaders.

Apparently not:

thats whar made the xfl fun tho.
Their ultimate goal is obviously to become the D-League of the NFL, hence the emphasis on clean character, efficient play, and streamlining rules/replay.
Share 49ersWebzone